Friday, December 21, 2012

Blessed Are The Children


Every time we Smile we are Blessing the day. Every time we share an Inspiring word we let in Love. Every time we Gift someone with a Hug we Elevate our Existence. Be Kind and you will Find that every day is Sacred and every Moment is Beautiful.

We are in Spiritual Distress. Our Souls are Fighting to find Joy and Happiness in fear that it is becoming Extinct. Let us Pledge today to do whatever it takes to Create a Beautiful Community of Life Changing Transformation. Let us Commit to Deeper Levels of Reality where people Live their Dreams and Love their Lives. Let us Manifest an enduring State of Wellness. Let us Be the Beings of Light we were Born to Be. Let us Be...

Nurturing and Loving relationships are born of Kindness and Compassion. Know that every time you Smile you give Birth to something Beautiful.

Glowing with Light are those who Express the Divine Beauty of their Love with Praise and Gratitude.


Breathe Love and many Wonderful things happen. How we approach Life dictates the Life we will have. If you want a Great Life leave Beauty wherever you go and always Smile back.


I Dream a Truth that Sees a Future where the Fire of Inspiration leads us all along a Pathway to God and our True Spiritual Mission in Life.


We are the Rivers, We are the Mountains, We are the Trees for We are of the Earth and every Living thing is our Family. We are Nature and We are Beautiful.


I see your Anger and I sing a Song of Hope. I hear your Cruel Words and I Embrace your Higher Self. I feel the Depth of your Depression and I Dance to the Sound of your Heartbeat. I am encompassed by your Darkness and I Shine a Light of Happiness. I Rise above the Negative that You may see the Beauty of the Positive. I Love You.

Eternal are the Friendships which Embrace your Heart with Joy, Laughter, Light and Love for they are the ones Woven by Angels.


Each day Spread your Wings and Fly to the place within where Miracles happen. There is something Greater in every Living thing waiting to be set Free. It is by Loving who we are that we are given Wings and it is by Believing we are Worthy that we begin to Fly.


Bless everything with Good Thoughts and Kind Actions and do so with the Knowledge that a Beautiful Smile and an outstretched hand are the Tools for Transformation which open the Gates of Heaven.


In my Transformation I will emerge from my Cocoon an Angel and return to my Life in Heaven.

With every hardship we build a Wall. With every heartbreak we draw lines in the Sand. With every battle we burn yet another Bridge. The time has come to remove obstacles and Clear a Path to the Garden of Happiness that is our Destiny. We need to Open the Door of Gratitude and give Thanks for our Blessings. Raise your Voice to the Heavens and say I will not let my struggles Define me. Speak from the Soul and say from this point on I will use my struggles to Inspire me.

Awaken to a life Precious and Positive by Liberating your Spirit and Inspiring the Heart to Reward each day with a Love that Embraces the Highest form of Living.

There is a Temple in my Heart where you will find a Statue of Mother and Child as they are the Angels on Earth who will Guide us to Heaven.


Immortal are We who Live to Inspire for through Service to others We become Angels of Light.

Free yourself from Insecurity. Free yourself from Anger. Free yourself from Hatred. Free yourself from Stress. Free yourself from Madness and Free yourself from Yourself. Your actions have become disturbing. Your reactions have become odd. Your choices have become worrisome and Your reality has become skewed. Free yourself that You may allow those who Believe in You to Love You. Free yourself that You may no longer hurt those who Love you. Put away your Hateful Words, Pick up a Mirror and say I Love You. Free Yourself. Free Yourself. Free Yourself!

( by MicHEAL Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment