Friday, December 7, 2012

I Hear The Rhythm of Your Soul


I hear the Rhythm of your Soul and my Spirit ascends to a Place of Celebration where I may Dance in Freedom and Live in Harmony.

I have a Passion to Serve others. An Ethereal Desire to Contribute Positively to this World and Beyond. It is my Destiny to Touch the Heart and Soul of others in ways Transforming and Profound. I Live to Love and Love to make people Smile. I am The Ancient One.

Awaken to the Pure Essence of Who You Are and Touch the Soul of the Universe with Joy and Happiness.

Blessings of Pleasure and Joy to all those who have Chosen a Spiritual Path of Love, Kindness and Compassion. They are the Sacred Ones who understand that Life and Love begin with You.

We are all Connected by Love. We are Born of Love and when we pass from this Plane of Existence we return to Love. Blessed are We for We are Love.

Listen closely for Nature Serenades those Children of the Earth who know that Life is a Song.

There is a Magickal Doorway that when Opened releases Messengers from Heaven. It is by Immersing ones self in Mother Earths many Miracles that we gain access to the Key that will Change our World.

Navigate the Path ahead in a Way that allows your Unique Contribution to be One that is Kind, Nurturing and as Natural as Breathing.

Beyond normal Sight is an Esoteric Knowledge driven by Love. It is the Wisdom of the Ancients and it is within our Reach. It is the true Essence of Love and it is Beautiful. Let us Close our Eyes that We may See the Future that is ours for the Taking.

It is my Goal to Create a Magickal Community of Seers, Sages, Mystics, Masters, Guides and Gurus where days are filled with Extraordinary Transformational Experiences and Remarkable Revelations.

Enrich the Immortal Soul with Spiritual Principles that Create an Atmosphere where Dreams and Reality are One.

I Believe that Love is the Greatest Pleasure and most Miraculous Gift which Life affords us. To Love is to Accomplish something Sacred and Divine. Let us Gather as One at the Church of Love.

In my Mind I am Free to Roam the countryside like a Wild Horse and in my Soul I am Aware that Freedom is but a Thought away.

Be in Love with the Flow of Breath. Nurture from Spirit the Glow that Emanates from your Heart. Shape your World with Thoughts of Joy and Embrace the Glory of your Goodness. You are Unique and You are Beautiful. Believe!

We all Share the Earth and in the Spirit of Sharing we must approach each other as Kindred Souls. We are Brothers and Sisters of Light for All Life is Connected. The Time has come to Awaken to your own Beauty and the Beauty of others. The Time has come to Love.

( by MicHEAL Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment