Thursday, December 20, 2018

I Am A Pure Spirit On A Positive Path










I am a pure spirit on a positive path whose purpose is to bring heaven to earth and earth to heaven.

bathe with me in the waters of complete spiritual freedom and you will be cleansed in beneficial ways that enhance the quality of your life.

once you realize and accept that you are one of the wonders of the universe, you begin to make your way along a sacred path to a happier way of life.

exceptional are the blessings bestowed upon us when we shine the light of our true sacred self on others.

you are an angel and your presence in my life is blessing that soothes and nurtures my heart and soul.

I am inspired by the beauty of my Childs innocence. I am empowered by the purity of his soul. I am uplifted by the love in his heart and his ability to bring light to others. With him in my life Christmas is every day for he is the greatest gift of all.

let your message be love and let that love be a source of inspiration which makes us come alive in pure positive ways that transform and transcend.

people are offended by anything and everything these days. I can say you know I like Mondays and inevitably somebody will write who says - you like Mondays. what the rest of the week not good enough for you. think you are better than the rest of us. who the hell do you think you are... I wrote an article once called let no man raise his hand. its about the abuse of women. some guy wrote me back and complains that you know women abuse to. I get tired some days of the endless ignorance and stupidity. baby its cold outside. really this is what upsets you. children being taken from their parents , mass shootings at schools, churches, malls... this doesn't bother you. racism, sexism, homophobia... this doesn't bother you. I was walking into a store and there was a lady walking behind me. she was so close that if opened the door I would bump into her. so I stepped aside and opened the door for her. she looked at me offended and said I CAN OPEN THE DOOR MYSELF. I closed the door and stood in front of it. I said what was I doing when I held the door open. she said what do you mean. I said what was I doing when I held the door open was I trying to be mean. was I trying to hurt you. she said you were probably trying to be polite. I said and what were you doing when you yelled at me. she stood there silent . I opened the door walked in looked back and said open the damn door yourself and then closed it. pull the cork out of your ass and let some air get to your brain. there are worse things to be upset about in life than misunderstood lyrics. better yet even if its cold outside go out and give somebody a warm blanket or a hot meal. no matter how cold it is outside I always try to keep it warm in my heart.

bless the heart that through kindness gives others the strength to rise above their struggles to a happy joyful life of divine beauty.

there is a miraculous light that guides us in the direction of hope and happiness when we look at the world through eyes of spirit.

as I have grown older I have come to realize that if I bring greater joy with me wherever I go that I experience the extraordinary as I embrace humanity with loving life affirming messages of hope.

while exploring realms beyond this reality I began to grow into an awareness which inspired me to live my highest self.

I have throughout my life struggled with happiness. even when it was presented to me in my youth I did not trust or believe in it. I had found in my childhood that happiness was a false god that giveth then taketh away. my son in the eight years of his life has chipped away at the stone and revealed to me that happiness does truly exist. it is in the purity of his soul, the sacred light within his eyes and the divine love in his heart. for those of you who struggle know that happiness exists. happiness exits. happiness exists...

we are here to do good for the pure energy of the soul is a blessing within us which when bestowed upon others creates a greater sense of happiness and wholeness.

I begin this day with my purpose being to serve the greater good as I reflect the beauty of the universe back home to the world it created.

by connecting with people on a soul level I cultivate and nurture healthy relationships which open me to the light and love of a universe of limitless possibilities.

children bring us happiness and enrich our spirit by showing us the true beauty and purity of innocence.

I choose to live in a light filled way that purifies my spirit and cleanses my soul with energies from the heavens.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment