Thursday, December 6, 2018

Clarity Helps Us Appreciate And Enjoy Being Alive










clarity helps us appreciate and enjoy being alive. a clear mind is a blessing that moves us to live a fully inspired life. remove the clouds, shadows and obstructions in your world and you will see the true beauty and bliss that is the natural flow of life.

inner pathways that lead to magickal places are revealed to us when the heart is pure and the spirit is free.

I find that when I have creative outlets for my madness and depression that the results are miraculous. however to discover and take advantage of those opportunities I must struggle with a brain whose triggers are infinite. so at this time of year I ask not for gifts but for peace of mind.

intention and action when motivated by love serve humanity with energies from the universe that embrace the lightness of our being while inspiring us to elevate our existence to its rightful place in the heavens.

I was sunning myself on the shores of serendipity when I was immersed in waves of transformation which introduced me to my path and aligned me with my purpose.

we facilitate healing and wholeness by bringing forth the sacred beauty within and shining its light and sharing its love with the world.

may we who are positive people unite as one and share the joy of our being with the world thereby creating a positive flow of energy that inspires and transforms.

live a soul directed life, a spirit directed life, a heart directed life and a love directed life and the direction you take will always be divinely beneficial and beautiful.

when I sleep I am deeply enriched by messages from other realms which teach me the truth of who I am and guide me to a place of enlightenment within where I am transformed by visions of the sacred beauty of life.

embrace the celestial truth that you are a divine being of pure love whose purpose is to walk a path of loving kindness that serves the highest and greatest good.

kindness helps us change how we experience the world. compassion helps us change how we experience life. kindness and compassion create within us a love that helps the world change how it experiences us.

your magnificent self shines radiantly every time you smile for a sincere loving smile is a blessing that liberates the soul and spirit.

move forward confidently with the intention of making your dreams and desires realities that inspire spiritual transformation.

it was when I began to make better choices that I found the inspiration and motivation to lovingly craft a path I could be proud of.

my gifts I do not wrap. I share them freely for they are sacred. my gifts are truth, honesty, integrity, hope, healing energy, light and love.

I am an architect hope laying a foundation of love from which I can build a home of happiness where relationships are healthy and joy is infinite.

on this day at this moment my soul sings to you a life affirming song of pure positive passion and purpose with the hope that you will open your heart to its divine beauty and dance.

a revolution of spirit has begun within me and from it flows sacred words and healing energies that embody ancient wisdom and embrace my world with hope and happiness.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment