Thursday, November 14, 2019

I am a Being of Love and Light.











I am a being of love and light. my path is touched by the sacred. my purpose is to share the beauty of my spirit. my destiny is divine.

be yourself. not who your parents told you to be. be yourself. not who your friends thought you should be. be yourself. not who your teachers said you should be. be yourself. not who your employer told you to be. be yourself. not who society said you should be. be yourself.

darkness and depression still visit me from time to time but these days I am not alone which for me has made all the difference in the world.

I believed that if I believed then people would believe in me. which is exactly what happened.

I remember it like it was yesterday. I decided to live my life in a more positive way. now spirit, soul and I sing, dance and play. the choice I made then has made me very happy today.

blessed, beautiful and blissful are we beings of light who use our sacred abilities to fully experience life as we make the world a better place.

I am broken yet people come to me to see how I put myself back together. I am battered yet people come to me to see how I tend to my wounds. I am beaten yet people come to me to see how I have risen from the ashes. I am blessed because I have survived, thrived and arrived at a place in my life where I am happy.

if you only realized how sacred and strong you are you could with the energy of the universe illuminate, enrich, inspire and empower your life and the lives of those around you.

as we age time takes its toll as it must but there are moments I choose not pay. I choose instead to say no not today for I am still able to sing, dance and play.

I took my inner truth outside for a walk in which we shared our blessings with each and every soul we met along the way

courage and compassion asked me out to play and we spent our time together as companions of creation having fun throughout our day.

a far far better world is ours to create and we do so by engaging in simple acts of kindness and compassion that inspire us to sing, dance, laugh, play, live and love.

I am genuinely thankful and sincerely grateful for I have survived and thrived in spite of myself.

I am a treasure hunter and the treasure I seek is not gold but goodness.

show the best of yourself. share the best of yourself. show your highest self. share your highest self. today will be a good day if we show and share the true sacred beauty of who we are.

the truth woke me up this morning and told me to embrace fully who I am and venture out into the world with the intention of making a real difference.

the weather can be a warm comforting embrace or a dire warning of things to come. we have ignored the signs we have been given for far too long. the time has come to stop the senseless debates and take action. the health of this planet we call home is in our hands. its up to us to stop the bickering and start the healing.

I can feel the world shifting. this is crucial time in our existence and which way the world shifts is up to us. we can if we make the changes necessary direct our planet to a place of peace and freedom. the choices we make in the coming days, weeks, months and years will determine the future of our planet and all its inhabitants. I can feel the world shifting.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment