Thursday, May 7, 2020

Miracles made manifest by Heartfelt Gratitude and Sincere Expressions of Love










miracles made manifest by heartfelt gratitude and sincere expressions of love give birth to new adventures, new realities, new opportunities, new possibilities and a new way of living.

I like to ignite my intuition with the spiritual energies that make up my divine dna and then use the insights I receive to begin a new adventure of spiritual creativity and holistic well being.

my true authentic self and my unique sacred self stopped by the other day to remind me to use my natural abilities to help myself, my family and the world in this time of transition and transformation.

one of the more positive aspects of this time of isolation has been the realization that so many things I thought were important, necessary and meaningful were in fact none of those things. this crisis has given me great clarity. I will emerge from this as a better father, husband, man and being of spirit.

I have learned during times of hardship to enjoy the simple pleasures of life, to do those things that lift the heart, to practice mindfulness and to create a safe soothing environment of love.

with a positive outlook on life embark on a quest of insight and awareness that embraces your uniqueness and promotes spiritual growth.

I expand my awareness by trusting my inner voice, communicating with my true self, rejoicing in who I am and loving who I am becoming.

the more fully we understand who we truly are the greater our ability to connect intimately with ourselves, our loved ones, the world, the universe and the heavens.

a choiceful path of positive purpose is one in which you use your life transforming energies to open gifts of spirit as you embark on a sacred journey of love and light.

the healing sounds of my heartbeat helps me to love and honor myself which inspires me to share the light of my essence with the world.

sacred self worth has immersed me in a loving atmosphere of acceptance which has helped me to set goals that I can reach as I live my highest purpose.

while waiting for the storm to end I have created a compassionate environment of spiritual balance and divine illumination where I am happily live in the arms of my beautiful family.

this current situation has given me sacred sense of community that has filled my days with riches and rewards which are growth enhancing and soul inspiring.

mystical beings have mystical experiences. esoteric beings have esoteric experiences. miraculous beings have miraculous experiences. be the mystical, esoteric and miraculous being that you truly are.

I was being kind to myself the other day when I realized that by doing so I had immersed myself in waters of positive personal awareness that made my intentions affirmative and my actions transformative.

for me a higher sense of purpose at this time is the ability to simply allow myself to be nurtured, nourished and loved.

with spiritual mindfulness connect to your sacred self by making a significant contribution to happiness, health and well being.

when I am in the midst of one of life great struggles I like to open gifts of spirit from my higher self that help me to embrace the light while encouraging me to engage in rewarding experiences in which I thrive and flourish.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment