Thursday, May 28, 2020

I am Ephemeral and Ethereal. I am a Being of Authentic Intuition and Sacred Simplicity.










I am ephemeral and ethereal. I am a being of authentic intuition and sacred simplicity. I live in a world of my own creation in which I walk the edges of reality as I immerse myself in the insanity of sentience. I like to explore places of unseen beauty where I encounter the divine. I am empowering and enlightening. I am a being of...

this time of isolation has given me the opportunity to ponder my place in the universe which has inspired me to live a more fulfilling life in which every day I reap the benefits of my sacred loving family.

envisioning a world of sacred simplicity and ecstatic spirituality for me is a profound source of healing that immerses me in rainbows of light.

I had breakfast this morning with love and truth. we discussed contemplative practices that contribute to healing. I am having lunch with light and wisdom. I wonder what we will talk about.

walk joyously upon this earth with the door to your heart wide open and yours will be a sacred journey of transcendent experiences and transformational truths.

be alive. look beyond your boundaries. be awake. cultivate satisfaction. be aware. commune with the divine. be altruistic. share your light and love. be alive.

serendipity and synchronicity are blessings that occur whenever I connect to the powers within by weaving a bouquet of sacred beauty that opens windows to the soul whee I may gaze with wonder at the true miracle of my ethereal existence.

our true divine nature is one of peace and nurturing beauty which when shared with others creates an atmosphere of compassionate giving that inspires well being.

deep respect for self ignites the spirit which opens us to receive blessings from the source.

this for me is a time of focused creativity and holistic principles where I seek to do only those things that are good for the soul.

when times are at their darkest I transform my life by bringing reality to my dreams which then turns my dreams into realities.

communicate with love a beauty that inspires and yours will be a path through gardens of golden light that brings about miracles.

whenever I am unable to go out I look within at the sparkling rainbow and profound vibrational energy of my sacred self and I am embraced with deeper self awareness, shamanic wisdom, angelic guidance and a clear picture of my true destiny.

I like to engage in sacred practices that associate with positivity as this helps me to beautifully structure a transformative life of sincere heartfelt happiness.

I look at myself in positive ways which helps me to live a happier life in which I align with the cosmos as I journey into wellness.

I am reading a lot these days. I am reading things that calm the atmosphere. I am reading things that stimulate the intellect. I am reading things that open my mind to expansion. I am reading things that ground me in spirit. I am reading things that are authentically inspirational. I am reading a lot these days.

with every sincere loving smile I give and receive I am cleansed, purified and blissfully rejuvenated.

the more comfortable we are with who we are the greater our ability to breathe wisdom, light and love into the world.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment