Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Within The Core Of My Being Is A Temple Of Love








within the core of my being is a temple of love where I pray for those who struggle through life that they too may find the happiness that is their birthright.

I raise my vibration with good intentions and am rewarded with a heart that is happy and a soul that is soothed.

the fires of life no longer burn me, instead they warm my heart and soul. I see within each flame visions of what this world could be and I am filled with hope. the fires are within me and together we light the way to a better tomorrow.

I do not lead by example. I lead by struggle. the battles I have been through have given me wisdom. the scars I have acquired are filled with insight. the pain I have felt inside has made me more compassionate. lifes trials, tribulations, hardships and tragedies have made me kinder. my lessons were difficult but the education I received has helped me to help others. I do not lead by example but I am an example of what happens when we rise above our misfortune and live our true sacred destiny.

I discovered the sacred when I discovered my true self.

we shine brighter when we stand in the light of our true sacred self and use our innate gifts to cultivate awareness and inspire positive change.

my spirit sings a song that elevates my heart toward the heavens while my soul paints a picture of the beauty of my sacred existence.

heaven is everywhere. it is in every smile, every kind word, every act of compassion and every loving touch. open your heart to its beauty and truth, open your spirit to is divine light and open your soul to its glorious generosity. heaven is everywhere.

there is a piece of heaven in my heart that frees my soul to fly when I live with grace as my guide and goodness as my intention.

I was sitting in the cafeteria at Sheridan college yesterday morning having breakfast and playing Tetris while students and faculty walked about. there was a buzz in the air that radiated hope and happiness. there was an artistic atmosphere that painted a picture of dreams in progress that I found inspiring. youth when motivated are immeasurably enriching. I look forward to the day when my son walks the halls of academia with his own portfolio of dreams, desires, hopes and visions.

the spirit is liberated and the soul awakened by the bountiful beauty of Mother Earth and Father Sky.

joy awakens within when we as beings of spirit release the loving energy of our sacred heart into the world.

journey through this day with the knowledge that there is a rainbow light within each of us that connects heaven and earth.

mine is a world of gratitude and joy inspired by love that liberates the spirit for I am an ancient angelic being living a life that matters.

energy flows between people and when that energy is positive our path becomes a nurturing one of empowerment and enlightenment that beautifies the world.

I opened the door to my heart and invited happiness in and they said yes which made me wonder why I had struggled so long to do so. today I have no doors or windows. today I am happy.

the heavens reach into my heart and caress my soul when I express my true self in positive ways that are love centered and life affirming.

the heart and soul of humanity rise when we as beings of spirit walk our path with sacred intentions and a positive purpose.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment