Thursday, September 27, 2018

Today I Will Elevate My Life By Connecting To The Heaven In My Heart










today I will elevate my life by connecting to the heaven in my heart in a way that honors my spirit and celebrates my true natural self.

to love yourself is to grow spiritually for love is a sacred blessing that awakens us to the miracle of who we are.

the spirit unfolds, the soul rejoices and the heart blossoms when we walk a path of grace in which we shine the light of love on every person we meet.

we are loving beings of spirit meant to walk softly upon the earth toward higher realms of light where we are embraced by the divine source.

may your soul light the way to the heart of wisdom that you may truly see, know and experience the divine beauty that is your destiny.

all embracing is the love of those with positive purpose whose actions and intentions awaken the blessings within our true sacred self.

greatness unfolds when we freely express the beauty of our true sacred self with genuine intent and positive purpose.

prayer is a profound truth that helps people with lifes struggles. it is not a wish you make for fame and fortune. it is a conversation you have with your guides, spirits, angels and gods in which you ask for others to have joy and happiness bestowed upon them. it is at its core an act of kindness and compassion. every day there are people praying for us. know that you are loved. let us pray.

soul centered actions that embrace the heart make me feel more alive while nourishing me with gratitude and appreciation for all my blessings.

kind words inspire positive actions that bring more light and love to our world.

by connecting and communicating with others in positive ways we awaken the light within our spirit and life becomes a sacred blessing embraced by love.

a sincere simple smile can be a profoundly meaningful experience for those who are struggling with the challenges of life.

may yours be a deeper expression of love that opens the heart and lights the spirit of those blessed to experience the divine nature and beauty of your true sacred self.

there is a sacred beauty to life which we see with greater clarity when we open ourselves fully to the ways of spirit.

yesterday I was having a rough day in which depression had me in its grips. then my son came home from school and the rainbow of his countenance filled my heart with joy and I was happy.

embrace the pure positive energy of your higher self and use it to enrich, enlighten and empower others.

messages whispered from the heavens remind me that I have a magnificent life filled with spirit and overflowing with love.

words have the ability to heal so let your purpose today be to fill every moment with kind, caring and compassionate words that nurture the heart and soul.

unique are the gifts within your soul. abundant are the blessings within your heart. infinite are the treasures within your spirit. you are a wellspring of wondrous beauty whose entire existence is a miracle to be cherished and celebrated.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment