Thursday, May 23, 2019

My Creative Soul is Inspired by Kindness, Compassion and Common Sense









my creative soul is inspired by kindness, compassion and common sense. what inspires your creative soul.

love liberates the mind and inspires us to make positive changes that benefit humanity by helping us to blossom into new realities that bring light to our world.

you are the source of all beauty. within you is the light and love of the heavens. you are a being of higher purpose. you are goodness and greatness. you are the source of all that is sacred.

focus your energies on unselfish love and the universe will reward you with blessings that soften the heart and soothe the soul.

ours is a light that connects to the spirit when we seek to help the world by living a better life in which we make choices whose positive impact flows freely along our path.

in fields of awareness I roam fearless and free cultivating love and kindness with the divine by my side.

I hear people say how can I complain when there are people dying here and children starving there. there always have been and always will be people who are struggling, suffering and dying. this does not mean your pain doesn't count. trauma is not a competition. torture is not a sporting event. feel not guilt for your hurt for you are deserving of happiness. we put the burden of guilt on ourselves when part of healing is releasing self imposed suffering. you are worthy. you are important and your life matters. compassion for others is beautiful and kindness towards self is a blessing. give yourself permission to hurt, suffer and struggle without guilt and then move forward into the heart of healing and happiness. you are in my thoughts and prayers. you are loved.

self realization is a doorway which when opened gives us the courage to step into a higher more positive plane of existence where true beingness and the power of belief make ours a soulful life of love in which we experience the divine.

this is a time of profound change for my family. on the one hand certain things are ending, disappearing and falling apart. this is difficult but it is needed to make room for new opportunities and possibilities. its is both a daunting and exciting time. it is the next chapter in a sacred love story. my wife, son and I are moving forward towards the light of a brand new day. bless us all.

the moment I awakened was the moment I was able to look in the mirror and for the first time see the magnificence and miracle of who I truly am.

to be human is to enjoy life and we enjoy life when we are truly able to see within our humanity the abundance of love and blessings that surround us.

there are days when life is too much and then there are days like yesterday when life was too much but love was more than enough.

surviving hurts. the constant rising from the ashes is exhausting. perseverance can be punishing. to overcome is sometimes a great burden. yet I continue along my path for even but a glimpse of joy, a gentle touch of kindness and a divine kiss of love make it all worthwhile.

I was cultivating flowers of generosity when before my eyes there blossomed a rose of self love and respect that filled me with divine vibrations of love.

let us start our day with love as we venture along pathways of possibility with the intention of serving the highest and greatest good.

I have discovered that when I connect to the unimaginable I am embraced by possibilities and opportunities that I had never thought to be real which are now a natural part of my every day life.

self discovery is a sacred fruit that transforms, awakens and nourishes the mind, body, spirit and soul.

there is a natural flow of energy that comes from the heart and heals mind, body and soul whenever we liberate it by loving truthfully, honestly and sincerely.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment