Thursday, May 2, 2019

Where We Are Is Not Always Where We Belong











where we are is not always where we belong. it took me almost forty years to escape the life chosen for me and create one of my own that led me to where I belong.

I was working with my spirit guides to better navigate lifes challenges when I was immersed in the joy of being which awakened all that is sacred and beautiful within me.

common sense and compassion today makes for a more joyful tomorrow.

do not try to understand me. just accept that I am different from you and know that I accept that you are different from me. once these simple tasks are accomplished we can move forward together along a path of inspiration and liberation.

the love and kindness in my life illuminates for me a deeply fulfilling path of peace, harmony and heartfelt service to humanity.

raise your self esteem and yours will be a fulfilling path of spirit nurturing and soul nourishing moments of grace, glory and greatness.

live this day in a beautifully simple way that that facilitates contact with spirit and divine guidance from the soul.

the greater your connection to the spirit the more inspired a being of light you become.

in my early days they didn't recognize learning disabilities or mental health issues. they just labeled you as difficult and punished you. today we are aware of these issues and in some cases help the child and family. however we need to do more. we need to be diligent in our desire to make life accessible and accommodating for those who are suffering. let this be the time in our evolution where we plant sacred seeds of understanding that enhance the quality of life for all.

when you generally love and respect who you are life becomes a sweetly inspiring exploration of spirit in which you transform yourself and the world around you.

I was walking where miracles happen when I began to grow more powerful which planted within me seeds of intention that have blossomed into moments of greater happiness that radiate spiritual energy.

the ability to turn problems into gifts is a blessing that helps us to create harmonious environments which awaken the spirit.

mine is a higher vibration which I am sending out to you at this very moment. mine is a healing energy which I am sharing with you right now. mine is a love most sacred which with every word I write I am blessing you. mine is a path of service which I walk for the benefit of all. you are loved.

the greatest struggle in life for me has always been the hatefulness, hurtfulness, dishonesty, immorality and abusiveness of those whose love is broken beyond repair.

even in the darkest of times I have always walked a heart centered path and it is that truth which has kept me alive long enough to find love, light and happiness.

compassion engages my soul, kindness embraces my spirit and love enriches every aspect of my existence.

knowledge from the spirit world is a light that shines within which gives me the courage to move forward while guiding me to live a purposeful life of grace and beauty.

experiences good or bad, joyful or playful are life lessons which when learned from help us achieve our highest good.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment