Friday, August 30, 2019

Just Be Yourself











just be yourself

I was but an adolescent and we were all sitting in the garage when my uncle picked up a hand of gravel and threw it in my aunts face. I stood up and my dad said this is not our business. I knew at that moment no matter what transpired in my life I would be neither one of those men. I have managed to do that. know that you have the ability to break free of the chains of a broken past.

today I will grow spiritually by breathing new life into every aspect of my ethereal existence.

I was reaching beyond my limitations when I touched a world of inspiration which set in motion a transformation that would become my liberation.

I was having breakfast with my true self when we were joined by my higher self and together we made plans to walk a path of greater happiness in which we set our intentions to creating miracles.

when you feel lost find yourself, when you need answers ask yourself, when you are hurting heal yourself, when you are without hope inspire yourself and when you feel unwanted love yourself. you are who and what you have been looking for. you are worthy. you are enough. you!

in those moments when I am surrounded by the lowest aspects of life I make the choice to be my highest self.

I remember the day I gathered up my broken bits and from them built an extraordinary life of brave poetic heart centered actions that inspired within me a miraculous metamorphosis.

the pure sacred light of love shines upon us when we with eyes of spirit look beyond our scars and bruises to see the true beauty of who we are and the miracle of our existence.

engage the world with power and beauty for you are alive and no matter your hardships and struggles you still have the ability to change your life and the lives of others for the better.

a flourishing life is one that moves forward toward love, goodness, greatness, happiness and spiritual transformation.

divine purpose when clarified helps turn our positive thoughts into positive actions which radiate love and compassion.

angelic alchemical messages in my dreams speak to me of joy and revelation which upon waking inspires me to make mine a reality in which every action is an expression of love.

in those moments when I see my reflection and it is smiling at the heavens my spirit is lifted, my vibration is raised and I am able to move joyously through positive planes of existence with bliss as my companion.

as a child it was difficult to accept and understand the drunkenness and darkness of those around me. their broken reality made me isolated and alone. I lost my innocence and childhood to liquor infused malcontents whose idea of love was debilitating. I knew then that it mattered not if I lived or died it only mattered that I was a good person. I have tried throughout my life to be an honest, truthful, faithful person of kindness, compassion and character. I feel blessed for my darkness taught what not to be while inspiring me to step into the light.

remarkable are the lives of those who awaken the goodness in others for they are beings of love who infuse our world with light.

let us live in deep profound ways that allow us to flourish as we answer the call to greatness.

the spirit gifts us with many blessings and when we open our gifts we experience miracles as life becomes extraordinary.

pure positive activities whose intentions are to liberate the spirit and awaken the beauty of the soul are blessings of love that manifest miraculous results.

I was invited by a minister once to attend a faith healing. they had somebody from out of town who was in a wheelchair that they were going to heal. I asked if I could see the person before the event and they said no. I asked if I could see the person after the event and they said no. I declined their invitation. I was invited by an occult group once to attend I seance. they had a medium from out of town who was going to talk to the dead. I asked if I could meet the medium before the event and also check out the room and they said no. I asked if I could meet the medium after the event and check out the room and they said no. I declined their invitation. no matter your dogma I care only that you are honest. true faith has no fear of exposure for it has nothing to hide.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment