Friday, September 6, 2019

You Have the Ability to Rise from the Ashes and Heal Yourself










when I am feeling down I uplift myself for i learned a long time ago that I have the ability to rise from the ashes and heal myself.

soul esteem and self esteem were playing with my inner child when they invited me to join in their game of pure perfect love.

I was walking the high road when I saw my higher self doing the highest good which inspired me to continue to live my highest truth.

I had a doctor at a psychic fair tell me that he had cured diabetes. I said if that is so why aren't you rich instead of doing a small town fair. I had a christian group sprinkle my booth with holy water before the event I was working even started. when I found out I went and asked them where they got the water and who blessed it. then I told them if they had asked I would have let them bless it but instead they acted like gutless cowards. I also told them that I could have put a curse on their booth but I didn't because mine is a higher path to heaven. I tell you these stories not as an indictment of the prejudice and ignorance of people but to remind you that these things rather than deter me from following my path in fact inspired me to walk joyously toward the light.

I am neither saint nor mystic but I am a being of light whose love flows freely from heart to soul with the intention of embracing each breath as a miracle.

the representation of practitioners of spirit on television and in the media is ridiculous. people think that ghost hunters on tv know what they are doing. any show I have seen is b movie. its the Scooby gang running around. most peoples contact with the spirit world is with a loved one not a scary monster. its less about hauntings and more about spiritual manifestations. also self help gurus are all over especially during pledge weeks. these are catch phrase messiahs. they write books that say nothing about things they know nothing about. we are inundated with fakes and frauds simply out for a buck. it makes it difficult for those of us who are honest and wish only to serve the highest good. when choosing who to look for when you are in need of guidance, support, healing... look for those who instead of be self serving like to serve selflessly.

I have a positive vision of the future which I spread throughout the darkness with the knowledge that it will seek out those in need of hope and raise

when spirit calls I serve where I can when I can. when my open heart whispers I love you, I answer and I love you. when the soul blesses me with flashes of bliss I joyfully accept. life is filled with gifts and treasures for those who are paying attention and willing to receive.

pure true psychic work is poetic and positive. it is a blessing that enhances, enriches, empowers and enlightens. it is a divine treasure that serves the greatest good. it is important that we as practitioners when living our calling do so with honesty and integrity.

express yourself in ways that awaken the spirit and fill your world with kindness, joy and happiness.

I will light my day with good realities that are unique to me as I give thanks for my blessings and celebrate my pure radiant heart.

I was walking the road of truth looking for the light of love when the goodness of the universe embraced me with a joyful silence that elevated my mind, body and soul.

if you listen closely you will hear emanating from within you the heartbeat of heaven for you are a sacred being.

take some good fill it with grace wrap it in glory and watch it unfold into greatness.

I hear people say during a crisis that we see the best of people when times are difficult. I hear them say that after a disaster the goodness of people reveals itself. why can't we do our best and share our goodness every day. why does something bad have to occur for our humanity to make its way to the surface. today and for the rest of your life walk a path of kindness, goodness, caring, compassion, integrity, honor common courtesy, decency, dignity, love and light.

the art of living is a masterpiece in waiting. paint yours with positive purpose. the art of loving is a sacred sensual portrait waiting to be created. life is art and you are the artist.

a parent rolls a ball to a baby and the child grabs it with their left hand. the parent takes it and puts it in the right hand because they feel life would be easier for them if they were right handed. a student tells the career counsellor at school that they want to be an artist and the counsellor tells them thats not realistic that they should pursue more reasonable options. a worker tells an employer that they have thoughts on how to improve production and the employer says that they are not management material and should stick to labor. many of us feel lost and don't know why. the reason is because our whole lives we have been told by others how to act and who to be. we have been told this so often that we have forgotten who we truly are. the time has come to live your truth, to listen to the voice within, to pursue your passions and to be who you were born to be. live your greatness, live your glory and be who you truly are.

with blessings and grace I approach this day knowing that by putting love into everything I do I can live a life of healing, happiness and higher purpose.wait not for miracles. live what you love with a clear heart and an open mind as doing so will not only attract miracles but also create within you a place they can call home.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment