Thursday, June 4, 2020

The Choices We Make Determine Our Destiny











the choices we make determine our destiny. I have chosen through this current crisis to rest and relax. I have chosen to broaden my mind. I have chosen to with clarity of calling shape my world with love.

we have during this time of struggle welcomed someone new into our family. we call her amazon. she brings us great joy. why yesterday alone she brought us books, toys, clothes...

while exploring the universe within I discovered a sacred sense of self which inspired me to make mine a path of positive intention that impacted people in profound ways.

let us carefully craft a life free of limits where with courage and compassion we choose to be a source of light and love.

change your destiny in delightful ways by releasing the joy within, advocating love and embracing fully the miracle of who you are.

in difficult times I have always explored different ways of being while nurturing my true self which has helped me to live a better life.

share your truth. share thoughtful offerings of wisdom. walk a path of peace in which you forgive and move forward. relentlessly pursue your passions. use your extraordinary abilities lovingly. share your smile. share sacred expressions of beauty.

mine is a pilgrimage to the sacred in which with genuine gratitude I seek to create a compassionate community of inspired wakefulness where people take the time to play.

acronyms not isolation are my biggest struggle. it is dealing with a.d.d - o.c.d - p.t.s.d... that has been my greatest hardship. we have reached a place of understanding. I have been pushed to the brink but never over the edge. one of the reasons that I have succeeded as a practitioner of spirit is because of those things that I have survived. the lessons learned have been the light that has guided me through the darkness. they are not gone but I am stronger than them. if you are battling mental illness know that you are not alone and that I am sending you love, light and positive healing energy.

we aspire to greatness when we open our life to the integrity of our spirit and dignity of our soul.

freedom and flourishing begin when we accept that we have the power to change lives and then use that power to embrace each other in intensely inspirational ways that make ours a more connected and spiritually grounded world.

somewhere above the horizon there is a beautifully liberating place of peace where if we have faith in who we are we can immerse ourselves in simple sacred moments that set our soul free.

our struggles change the way we live but how it changes us as people is our choice. I have let my situation teach me what is truly important. I have learned what matters most. I will emerge from this happier, healthier and stronger.

I was taking refuge in spirit to heal my mind when the sun of the soul embraced me with its warm loving light which inspired me to live my true nature by doing that which is good for the heart.

when goodness is our purpose and generosity is our passion life becomes an incredibly unique voyage of encouraged experimentation and powerful transformation in which we bathe in glory and greatness.

a heart inspired is an intuitive and empathic vessel of love that embraces all beings and brings divine beauty to our planet.

the domain of the soul when saturated with the sacred changes the way we live and makes ours a world of deep inner peace that brings joy to every breath.

the heart is a sacred instrument which when used to play a song of love delivers light to the the world.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment