Thursday, March 11, 2021

Live in Nurturing ways that encourage Spiritual Evolution.

 









it is by being more sensitive to our own needs that our dreams take flight and we are able to live in nurturing ways that encourage spiritual evolution.

step onto your path with divine clarity and embark on a journey of sacred awareness where you bring your visions to life in a manner that gives life to your visions.

connect with me in beautiful ways and I will connect with you in compassionate ways and together we can connect to people in caring ways that inspire all to connect with each other in loving ways.

my thoughts during times of crisis have never been selfish. I have never thought of myself first, I have never been motivated to horde as much as possible, I have never purposely ignored common sense guidelines and responsibilities, I have never belittled the struggles of others, I have never made the choice to hurt others so that I may benefit and I have never made excuses for my mistakes and shortcomings. what I have done is loved myself and others while doing my best to serve the highest greatest good. what have you been doing through all of this...

I was feeling down and wallowing in the darkness the other day when vibrations of the soul and healing waves of spirit gave me the courage and confidence to move past my problems and venture into the light.

with a generous spirit of love you can create a better brighter beautiful future that embraces self growth, discovery and positive new ways of living.

I was arguing with anxiety the other day when awareness interrupted to simply say that awakening was waiting for us to find our way so we put aside our differences and went outside to play.

it doesn't take much to make a positive impact on someones life. its as easy as a simple smile, a kind word, a good intention, a positive purpose, a show of affection, a little attention, an honest thank you, a loving touch... it doesn't take much to leave a profound imprint on someones life.

my faith is footloose and my goal each day is to dance my dreams alive.

give yourself the freedom to be authentic, give yourself the freedom to be unique, give yourself the freedom to be extraordinary, give yourself the freedom to be your sacred self, give yourself the freedom to be your true self, give yourself the freedom to be, give yourself, give...

heart minded thoughts and soul empowered intentions put me in a state of peace and harmony that fosters spiritual connections which lift me to a higher level and connect me to the divine.

you are an inspired creation of love, light and pure positive energy whose every breath is a beautiful blessing guided by spirt that makes the world a better place.

deeply beautiful and naturally gifted are the children of the world for their purity, innocence and playfulness are not only sacred blessings but also lifes true source of happiness.

good intentions and a great love for humanity go a long way towards making the world a better place.

the soul awakens and takes us to the sacred when with empathy and compassion we make it our unique purpose to embrace others with the highest greatest good.

it was while on the way to becoming my best self that I met my true self who introduced me to my sacred self who helped make me more self aware which made the whole process self satisfying.

loving your self is the key to growth. the more you love yourself the easier it is to find peace within as you embrace the world with purpose, passion and pure positive meaning.

we can change the world for we are teachers, healers, helpers and guides who have the gifts and abilities necessary to create a spiritually satisfying culture of happiness.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment