Thursday, March 25, 2021

I Live a Life of Meaning that Means the World to Me

 









I live a life of meaning that means the world to me because I know in my heart that it has made me who I was meant to be.

yesterday was a difficult day but I have in my life learned that my struggles while daunting have always given me divine guidance, evolved awareness, clear intentions and empowering insights that have not only helped me to survive but also to thrive.

take an inner journey to a revelatory reality that inspires within you a love for humanity and yours will be a higher truth of sacred beauty which transforms your world.

the pure light of love creates for me positive experiences which embrace my life in profound ways that bring me peace.

I not only move forward in life I move backwards, sideways, up and down for I want to see, hear, feel and experience as much as possible while I am here.


I bathe in the warmth and love of my family and I am inspired and healed for they are sacred blessings whose beauty creates for me a world of greater joy and happiness.

are you okay. I am okay. I am okay because I care if you are okay. are you alright. I am alright because I make to time to see if you are alright. are you good. I am good. I am good because it is my sincere desire to see that you are good. are you okay.

I hadn't really noticed the effect of the current crisis until one day I was walking barefoot and realized that the gravel which was hurting my feet was from the constant chipping away at the stone that had become my self defence. So I put on some shoes and set out on a sacred journey of transformation. Today the struggle still exists but I am better able to handle it.

I was planting sacred seeds of beauty and truth in the garden of my soul when I found blossoming before me a path of positive change which I followed to a home of love and blessings where I live to this day.

understand who you are. good or bad. understand who you are. happy or sad. understand who you are. the words you use. understand who you are. the actions you take. understand who you are. the choices you make. understand who you are. I know who I am. who are you. understand who you are.

powerful, positive and lovingly crafted are my days which for me means they are a blessing of extraordinary revelations and sacred transformations that make mine a happy peaceful life.

when we share our love with others we give birth to our higher self who reverently, mindfully and miraculously illuminates and enriches our beautiful life.

breathtaking, loving and generous are the wonderful gifts and blessings bestowed upon me by my beautiful family and for that I am eternally grateful.

no matter what life presents me with I look for the goodness for if I can find goodness I can overcome any obstacle and climb any mountain.

align with who you really are and you will discover an openness, awareness and freedom that will help you navigate lifes challenges while guiding you to a greater calling.

somewhere out towards the highest truth the life you have always wanted to live is waiting for you to find your way home.

beautiful is the contribution one makes when through compassionate service they speak lovingly to the heart and soul of humanity.

I have found that I receive better answers to my prayers when I ask better questions.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One


No comments:

Post a Comment