Thursday, October 14, 2021

You are a Divine Creation

 











you are a divine creation deserving of all the beauty, bliss and blessings in this world and beyond.

their is sacred all around you, there is beauty all around you and there is love all around you. be sure to take the time today to look with eyes of spirit at all the blessings and miracles that surround you.

beautiful is the heart soul and spirit of those those guided by love who walk a healing path in harmony with the heavens that embraces higher levels of happiness.

positive thoughts, intentions, ideas, choices and actions are glorious gifts of sacred beauty that nurture well being and create an atmosphere of love and light.

I was at the park one morning when wellbeing and joy stopped by to say hello and ask if I wanted to do something special. I said yes and they smiled, laughed, sang, danced, gave me a hug and kissed me. I now make it a point to do something special every moment of every day.

the soul is free and once we accept and embrace this truth we are able to shine our light in a more meaningful direction that illuminates our sacred path and purpose.

help others to be happy and others will help you to be happy and together we can all live happily ever after.

you are at your core a generous compassionate soul and by using that generosity to serve others in loving caring ways you move yourself toward happiness.

live fully, mindfully, joyfully, peacefully, happily and lovingly for that is your true destiny.

moment by moment look for simple ways to enhance your life. moment by moment let it be your purpose to make better choices. we have within us the ability to transform and transcend moment by moment.

I awake each day with the hope that this will be the day people stop hurting each other and start working together to truly change this world for the better.

dance with me in fields of flowers where nature sings and beauty blossoms for it is there that we will transform in profoundly positive ways which bring us hope and happiness.

I once said thank you to my inner self who then embraced my outer self who with confidence set out to embrace the world with love.

I try to be alive in the moment and follow my own guidance to fields of faith and higher consciousness where with vision and intention I heal, empower and bring light to my world.

I spent thanksgiving with my family yesterday which included my a.d.d , o.c.d and p.t.s.d to name but a few. we spoke of how thankful we were for all the blessings we had that helped us survive the darkest of times. we talked of what we could do to help each other and what we could do to help ourself in the coming year. we talked of truth and transformation. it was a good day and for that I am thankful.

one night I turned on the light of ascension and saw an angel who helped me to understand my essence and experience my sacred self.

the heart is centered in love and when we use it to serve humanity we make ours a positive path of enriching relationships that lead us to joy, wisdom and wellness.

I have a recipe for miracles that I use each day to bring love and light to my life. It consists of a teaspoon of common sense, a tablespoon of compassion, a cup of kindness, a generous serving of gratitude and a heaping portion of happiness which I mix together in a bowl of blessings to make a breakfast of bliss. this has nourished me over the years by bringing miracles like my wife and son into my life.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



No comments:

Post a Comment