Thursday, October 7, 2021

Today I am able to rise from the depths of darkness

 













I am blessed to have a wife and son who keep me grounded in those times when I am struggling most. before they came into my life I would have immersed myself in depression and pushed life as far away as possible so I could suffer alone. today I am able to rise from the depths of darkness into their loving arms. I am blessed.

while covid is front and center in most peoples minds the truth is life keeps happening all around us. people get sick from other things. I know far too many who have died of cancer and far too many who have committed suicide. I truly hope nobody dies today just so I can get a break from grieving. to all who are ill, to all who are struggling, to all who are suffering and to all who are grieving I say that my thoughts and prayers are with you. you are loved.

take the essence of who you are and use it to take charge of your life and control of your destiny.

all information good or bad is life changing information. how it changes your life depends on how you react to it.

miracles can be found and miracles can find you if you remove blockages from your path such as fear, anger, stress, anxiety, ignorance, prejudice... and replace them with kindness, compassion, love and light.

the lower the truth that life presents me the higher the reality I choose to put forth for I am stronger than the struggle and brighter than the darkness.

deep spiritual lessons unlock and set free sacred wisdom within when we illuminate the world around us with the beauty of our soul and spirit.

a healthier happier home is a place of loving inspiration in which greater spiritual awareness brings forth divine moments of profound pleasure and powerful healing.

no matter the struggles in life I do my best to make my next step forward a positive one of compassionate purpose that serves the highest greatest good.

the more deeply I connect with myself the more deeply I connect with others and the more deeply I connect with others the more deeply I connect with spirit and the more deeply I connect with spirit the more deeply I connect with myself.

live your true self, love your sacred self and walk a path in harmony with the heavens.

you know that you have lost not only your perspective but also your mind when during a pandemic your greatest concern is that a website went down.

profound enlightenment comes from positive actions and experiences that cultivate inner and outer peace.

alive and free are we who with love giving force positively impact, influence and inspire others.

I found over time that when I stopped wallowing in my own misfortunes I was embraced by healing revelations that lifted me from the darkness into the light.

with compassionate calm and a sacred sense of connectedness set out on this day with the intention of creating a brighter future that stimulates the heart, soul and spirit of yourself and others.

mine is an open life in which with divine guidance I walk a passionate personal path of saced self discovery that embraces my gifts and illuminates my blessings.

bring a smile to the face of a child. bring joy to others. bring inspiration wherever you go. bring light into the darkness. bring blessings to everyone you meet. bring basic goodness to those in need. bring greater love and understanding to every aspect of life.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment