Thursday, May 19, 2022

I think today I will laugh and be happy.


 






I think today I will laugh and be happy.


we are all teachers and healers. our kindness, compassion and love all teach and heal. I look forward to your next lesson for I know it will make me feel better.

greater inner peace and greater outer peace when in sync make for a peaceful positive life.

I am in the process of making profound changes in my life that assist and support my recovery and they all begin with me listening to my mind, body, heart and soul.

my goal now is to know and love the world, to know and love my wife, to know and love my son, to know and love my friends, to know and love all people and to know and love myself. my goal is to know and love.

those of you who have sent me healing words, energy, prayers ... know that they are greatly appreciated. your sentiments uplift and purify. they raise my vibration and warm my heart. bless you all. you are loved.

I never thought I would live this long and I never thought I would have a love this strong. yet here I am alive and loved.

I am still here in harmony with spirit because mine is a life worth loving and a future worth living for.

it is the dance of life that connects me to my humanity and inspires within me a love that invites miracles into my heart and home.

wake up humanity its time to gather together and weave a world of diversity, divinity, joy, laughter, peace, freedom, wisdom, wonder, light and love.

I am a better man today than I was yesterday and I will be a better man tomorrow than I am today.

when I was hit by my heart attack I was also hit by a beam of love from my wife Karen which I believe is what saved me.

a divine spark of poetic expression within helps me to author my life and enhance my every experience with healing loving words of wisdom and wonder.

be gentle, caring and compassionate with yourself and yours will be a journey of spirit in a loving world bathed in pure positive energy.

with reverence, respect and clarity of mind I approach this and every new day with a sense of hope and a devotion to living a happy healthy existence.

I am surrounded by angels in human form and they are my divine foundation for recovery.

love minded people have been sending me healing messages which have created within me a sacred state of happiness. thank you all. bless you all. you are loved.

my wife has a deep loving presence from which I gather inspiration. her strength and courage is the reason my heart is still beating. I am blessed to be with someone who every day infuses my mind, body and soul with warmth wisdom and love.









by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment