Thursday, May 5, 2022

I Heard My Soul Singing And Saw My Spirit Dancing

 









I heard my soul singing and saw my spirit dancing the moment I opened my eyes and ears to my soul and spirit.

I once aspired to change the world only to realize that the number of people trying to change the world in hateful, hurtful, war mongering, racist, sexist ... ways was overwheling. these days I simply try to change myself for the better in the hope that others will be inspired and act in kind and start a flow of freedom, peace, hope, light and love.

deep is my desire and determination to do the right thing in the right way and make things right for me, mine and the many who come my way.

the light came through my window the day I opened the curtains and let it in which is the way I live my life, I open myself to pure positive things that bring me joy and invite them in.

love smiled at me the day I not only recognized it but also believed it was meant for me and that I was worthy.

fill your heart with love, fill your spirit with blessings, fill your soul with beauty and fill your life with bliss for you are deserving and you are divine.

a day is on its way of blessings and miracles and all we have to do is open ourselves fully and believe.

I feel at home inside when I am comfortable with what I am experiencing outside and I feel at home outside when I am comfortable with what I am experiencing inside.

I was presented with three choices in my life, to walk a dark path down a dark street, to walk a good path down a good street or to walk a path of my own creation down a street of my own making to a place I call home. I have walked all three and am now exactly where I am supposed to be.

speak with wisdom, speak with compassion, speak with hope, speak with heart and speak with love.

making a positive change in life is a loving healing experience that aligns us with spirit and turns the ordinary into the extraordinary.

we are love and if we live who we are life will be a beautiful blessing of great joy and happiness.

messages that can change our lives for the better appear when we stop closing and start opening our mind and heart to the blessings on our path.

there is infinite goodness within the human soul and if we use that goodness to illuminate our way we will help ourselves and others heal, grow, live and love.

positive purposeful intentions foster courageous compassionate actions that create a loving atmosphere where miracles begin to happen.

beliefs that nurture and blessings that nourish give me the strength and courage to move forward in life with the knowledge that I will be happy and I will be loved.

I feel good about life when I live through my heart and do things that foster positive spiritual growth.

personal peace and wellness are achieved when we open our heart and soul by choosing to be kind, choosing to be compassionate and choosing to be loved.







by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment