Thursday, May 26, 2022

Move Toward a Higher State of Being

 









live what matters, love what matters and miracles will happen every day as you move toward a higher state of being.

positive thoughts and intentions are gratifying gifts we give ourselves which help us to make positive choices that create for us positive change.

sometimes a simple smile is an inspirational message that embraces what is beautiful in life.

I appreciate the gift of each moment, each breath and each step along the way for I have seen death but chose life and what a profoundly beautiful choice that has been.

to live and love mindfully is to experience the world in profound ways that touch the heart and soul of humanity.

inspired by the spiritual I walked with the wind to a wisdom beyond time where I was empowered to expand and evolve into the holistic, mystical being of light that I was born to be.

try on this day to manifest a reality that brings you joy and enhances your sacred path.

open yourself to love and you heal your spirit. my wife and sons are the loves of my life and they have helped me to open my heart in ways I never thought possible.

it was when I thought I was going to die that I was embraced by the light and heard the whispers of angels telling me that it wasn't my time and that I was wanted and needed here.

healing intentions help me to walk a higher vibratory path in which I experience the beauty of life and the blessings of love in every step.

the more positive our life choices the better our quality of life is and the more awakened we are to all that is sacred.

with power and grace I wish for a more loving world where people feel pure joy in every breath and where hope and happiness are a way of life.

I love me and he loves you and they love us and we love everybody and everybody loves me and I love me and he loves you...

positive energy is something we can transform into many things such as compassion, hope, inspiration, joy, peace, happiness, love and much much more.

one of my symptoms when I had my heart scare was shortness of breath and since I got home because of my beautiful family I have been able to easily breathe in love, kindness and compassion.

wonders await those who seek to experience, experiment with and explore the beauty and blessings of life.

walk with the breath of spirit as your guide for when we walk we walk on sacred ground and if we accept and embrace this truth ours will be a fuller richer happier life.

the hospital fixed my heart and then I cleansed it. I needed to remove stress and anxiety from my daily routine so that it could beat more easily and joyfully. it is more open now as am i.








by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment