Friday, July 27, 2012

Always i walk toward the Sunshine


Change Peoples Lives. Walk in Kindness with a Smile in your Heart. Change Peoples Lives. Touch the Soul of everyone you meet. Change Peoples Lives. Release Positive Energy into the Universe. Change Peoples Lives. Love to Live and Live to Love. Change Peoples Lives.

The Reality you Create when Manifested from the highest Intention of the Heart will be a living Miracle both Sacred and Serene.

Always i walk toward the Sunshine where i find Fountains of Joy which Cleanse my Soul and Bathe my Spirit in Love. The Glory of the Sun leads me to Cosmic Fields of Genuine Compassion and Fertile Forests of Deep Wisdom where the Heart opens and Nature Sings.

Life is a Series of Miracles and Spiritual Realizations. It is when we Flow with Spirit and Life that we become a Light that Shines eternally on the Infinite Horizon. We are made of Earth and Rain. We are made of Stars and Planets. We are the Heavens and Earth in Harmony. Ours is an all Embracing Universe Immersed in Beauty. May we Awaken all of Humanity to its Magnificence. Greatness comes to those whose Knowledge and Spirit become One. Love is a Series of Miracles and Spiritual Realizations...

Naked and Proud I make Love to the Forest and give Birth to Freedom.

I have found my way to the Soul of the Soul and I am now Immersed in the Energy of Existence and the Glory of each Moment.

A Divine Voice and Heartfelt Principles will lead you into the Sacred Arms of Gaia where the Dance of Creation is a Celebration of All Living Things.


We are Holy. The Body is a Temple where every Touch and every Caress is a Prayer. The Mind is a Church where Thoughts and Ideas sing Hymns of Hope and Happiness. We are Holy.

Immerse yourself in Sacred Transformation as you Embrace the Beauty and Divine Energy of Mother Earth. The Greatest Teachers are those who Learn from the Wind, the Sun, the Leaves, the Flowers and the Rivers....

We all have a Divine Appointment. An Appointment with Spirit where we will be Guided to Live and Breathe only Love. We all have a Sacred Contract. A Contract written in the Heavens which states that we will do our best to Serve the Betterment of Humankind. We all have a Responsibility to provide Love and Compassion for All.


Let us Create a World that Inspires everyone. A World of Deeper Meaning where we all Serve, Teach and Lovingly Pray. A World where Peace, Love and Joy fill every Heart. We are Angelic Beings. Butterflies of Light waiting for our Wings to unfold that we may Fly to every Heaven in the Universe. Let us Build a House of Souls touched by the Divine where all are Awake and Aware. A House of Loving Reality and Conscious choice that is Bathed in Gentleness. A House that is Home for All people of All faiths. Let us Create and Build something Sacred and something Beautiful.

I have Awakened to the simple Truth that if i Live a better Life i Help create a better World.

I am of the Earth. I am the Flower in full Bloom. I am the Tree of Life. I am Nature and I am Beautiful.

I seek to bring Joy to the People of the Earth. It is my Desire to make every Moment in my Life a Positive Experience. I Listen Mindfully. I Live Spiritually and I Love Soulfully. This Existence is an Extraordinary Journey and if i can leave this plane knowing I have Touched the Souls of others in a way that Uplifts and Transforms then I will be Happy and I will be Whole. I Love You.

Blessed Earth you are a Gift for us All. You are a Sanctuary for the Soul. You are a Sacred Centre of Collective Wisdom and Energetic Forces. Your very Essence makes a Positive Impact that Changes lives and Inspires the Spirit. Blessed Earth you are our Mother and our Connection is Familial, Sacred and Ethereal. I bow in Prayer to your Greatness and Thank you for everything you Provide your Children. In Gratitude i place my Soul in your Open arms. I am Home and I am Loved.

( by MicHEAL Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment