Friday, July 20, 2012

Love Makes Things Real


In Pure Awareness i let myself Blossom. In Transformation and Growth i Embrace life to its fullest. In Celebration of the Spirit within i Manifest and Create Miracles. Discover your Special Gifts, Enjoy your Uniqueness, Believe in your Dreams and Honour yourself. In Love and Light i Live my Highest Good and Purpose. I am what i Want and Need to Be because I Believe.

Live a Life of Love and you Stimulate the Soul as you Flower from Within.

I gaze into the Mirror of my Soul and my Reflection takes me on a Journey of the Self where every Breath is a Harvest of Joy and every Moment is a Cosmic Creation.


With every Beat of the Heart let us Embrace the Beauty and Truth of Love. Let us Lift our Lives to Greater Joy. We are Messengers of Spirit with Unique Abilities that are Mystical and Magickal. We are an Artistic Creation of God and Goddess that Gladdens the Soul and Inspires the Spirit. Let us Express our True Self in a way that Lights the day and Strengthens our Spiritual Path. Joyful and Delightful is the Journey to Love when we see Kindness as a new Way of Living.

I am Ancient and I am Child. I am Wise and I am Innocent. Let me Share with you my Knowledge and then we can go outside and Play.


The Magick of Spirit infuses my Being with Pleasure and Possibility. Spiritual Vibrations move me to Learn from Mother Earth and to Share those Holistic Benefits with all Humankind. In Profound Insight i Honour and Celebrate the Beauty of Existence.

When we Live from a Metaphysical Perspective we Experience the Sacred and Ascend to a Place of Higher Truth.

Love makes things Real. Love is the Light of Wisdom. Love Inspires the Flowers and Trees to Share their Beauty. Love connects us with the Sacred. Love infuses us with Aliveness. Love teaches one Heart to speak to another. Love brings deeper Meaning to your Life. Love creates your Highest Good. Love is the Greatest Pleasure of Earthly Existence. Love nurtures your Authentic Self. Love is Who We Are. Love is Life. Love!


Doorways to other Realms and Dimensions open for those who strive to Live in Harmony and Brotherhood. By realizing your own Sacredness and embracing the Goodness of all Creation you Light the Candle of Kindness and begin an Infinite Love affair with Life.

The Face of God is that of a Child for nothing is more Sacred than the Light in the Eyes of a Child.

Speak the Language of Spirit for if every conversation begins and ends with words of Love yours will be a Life of Lovingkindness towards all Beings that Transforms the World around You.


We are the Tree of Life. Our Skin is our Bark, Our Arms are our Branches and Our Legs are our Roots. We Nourish and Nurture the Earth with our Love.


Love is my Sacred Imprint. It is my Gift to the Universe. It is that part of my Soul that Connects with the Souls of every Living thing on Earth.


Cherish the Soul for it is your Light. It is that which Inspires us to Dance in the Sun and Realize our Sacred Vision. It is that which Awakens our Love and Compassion. It is a Kind and Gentle Soul that makes your Life better. The Earth and the Universe are Channeled into the Soul. Life is Lived in a Beautiful and Profound way for those who allow the Soul to take them on a Magic Carpet Ride of Transformation and Empowerment. Cherish the Soul and you not only Expand your Consciousness but you also Honour both God and Goddess.

( by MicHEAL Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment