Friday, July 13, 2012

The Birthplace of Love


In this Moment i have a Path to Explore. I have a determined Spirit that Guides me to places where Greater Possibilities reside. In this Moment I am Loved. I have a Life that Inspires me to be a Greater Man. In this Moment I am who i am Meant to Be.

Clarity of Heart and Mind prepares me for the Miracle ahead. Human Flourishing Inspires me to Live my Truth. I am many things, I am many people, I am God and Goddess, I am You and You are Me and We are Beautiful.

The Journey Inward is a Spiritual Experience that creates dIvine Connections. It is a Joyously Inspirational voyage where if you Listen closely you will here the Jubilant shouts of Angels and Ancients. The Journey Inward is one of Wonderment and Aliveness where Love is your Destination and your Destiny.

The Flowering of Evolution Inspires me to Create a Sacred Community of Gratitude and Prayer where people Bathe in Reservoirs of Love.

Shamanic Voices speak to my Soul and I have an Epiphany that Changes my Consciousness in ways Mystical and Enchanting. In my Dreams I am Guided by Spirit to Live my Faith and walk Pathways of Love. Our Earth Mother embraces my Heart and Nourishes my Inner Child. Listen to the Angels, Ancestors, Ancients, Spirits and Guides. Listen to Gods and Goddesses within and they will lead you to a Peaceful Sanctuary where People of Spirit Live in Freedom and Love in Celebration.


Thank the Spirits and you Begin to Flower. Thank the Celestial Ancestors and you Create Visionary Change. Thank Yourself and you cast a Magick Circle of Light and Love that Heals by infusing the Universe with Happiness, Hope and Beauty.


Life is ours to Manifest. Birth something New. Birth something Beautiful. Birth something Miraculous. We are Butterflies of Creation with the Ability to Transform our Radiant Energy into a World of Love, Light and Freedom. Butterflies the Time has come to Emerge, Enrich, Enlighten and Transform.


A Smile is a Gift from the Universe. A Moment of Beauty captured in Time that Touches the Soul and Inspires the Spirit.


We are Disciples of Light in an Orchard of the Soul embracing an Infinite Sphere of Hope. May we Create Circles of Kindness as we Ascend to a Paradise of Moonlit Heavens and Angelic Harmony.

A Calming Atmosphere offers Greater Clarity and Vision for those who Mediate from the Soul.


Where the Sun and the Moon meet Paradise awaits for those Dream Beings who see Chance and Change as Opportunities for Transformation. Heaven is waiting for those who Recognize their Divinity and Acknowledge the Sacredness of all Life. Voyage to a Sunset Sky and Share the Gifts of your Heart for Love is not only a Way of Life it is the Birthplace of God and Goddess. Come Home to Love.

The Heart is the Birthplace of Love. Live from the Heart and Experience the Joy of Loving Connections and Collective Spiritual Growth.


The Divine Truth is that the Miracle that Awaits is a Gift from your Soul that will take you on a Journey along the River of Rivers to a place of Joy where you will be Greeted by Spirit and Blessed with Love.

Nature is Beauty at its Finest. Balance is Life at its most Inspiring. Balance in Nature is Heaven. Let us all Celebrate and Protect Natures Balance.

Discover Divinity. Discover your Beauty. Discover the Light of Spirit. Life is an Adventure to be Explored. Discover Who You Really Are.

Life is a Marriage of Spirit and Soul. Engage the Spirit in Ways that Empower your Strengths. Experience the Soul in Ways that Light a Path of Purpose. The Power of the Universe is yours to Evoke. In Spirit and Soul dwell with Wisdom, Explore new Paradigms and Seek Evolutionary Ventures that Nourish the World. Reverence for the Earth, Reverence for the Spirit, Reverence for the Soul and Reverence for the Self will Liberate the Consciousness and Embrace the Universe with the Breath of God.

( by MicHEAL Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment