Friday, July 6, 2012

The Breath of Life has its own Beauty


You are Beautiful inside and I Believe in You. You are Authentic and Original. You are a Flower Blooming into Being. I Love You.

Somewhere on the Outskirts of the Soul is a Warm and Loving Environment where Beauty Blossoms and Spirits Roam Free. Sprinkle Kisses on the Stars and come with me to where Earth and Heaven meet. I Love You.

There is always Light. There is always Love. Life is about Seeing the Truth around us. My Heart is full because I See with my Soul. Believe in the Love that you Seek. Believe in the Wonder of a Sunset. Believe in the Transformative Power of a Smile. Believe in You. There is always Light and There is always Love for You are Light and You are Love.


Love is a Sacred Place of Peace where Mothers Nurture and Nourish the Children who will Transform this World and Beyond.

We as Spiritually Passionate People are Caretakers of the Earth. It is our Destiny to Encourage and Nurture our Brothers and Sisters. It is our Fate to spread Ancient Ancestral Wisdom as well as Love and Joy. Live your Fate and Love your Destiny.

Be your Truth. Be the Light that you are and Celebrate your Life. Find Peace within yourself and let it be your Source of Guidance. Live with Sensitivity and Insight as you Expand your Awareness and Create a new State of Consciousness. The Path of Spiritual Growth is a Universal Vision to be Shared and Cultivated. Be Joyous. Be Happy. Be Loving and Be Positive. Be your Truth.

In our Enlightened Universe you are a Beautiful work of Art and a Gift to Humanity.

I am a Teacher of Teachers. I am Sage to the Seer and Psychic to the Soothsayer. Mine is a Life of Greater Purpose which is Divinely Guided and Inspired. Mine is a world of Positive Energy and Love Profound. I Live Vitally, Laugh Joyously and Love Spiritually. I am a Teacher of Teachers and my Students are those Courageous enough to Listen. I am The Ancient One.


You are Pure Loves Light and this is your Time to Soar. A Celestial Awakening is upon us and those of us who have found our Wings will lead the masses to a Place of Serenity and Sacredness where All will Live in Harmony, Unity and Love.


The Breath of Life has its own Beauty. A Beauty that Transcends and Transforms. Greet the Day with a Deep Breath and a Loving Smile.

Listen to the Universe. Listen to Natures Loving Voice. Listen to the Whispers of your Heart and Listen to the Wisdom of your Soul. Listening Transforms the World. We all have Knowledge, Truth, Beauty and Light to Share. We all have a Positive Contribution to make to the Betterment of Humankind. It is when we truly Listen that we Hear the Angels, Ancestors and Ancients. It is when we truly Listen that we truly Love. Listen!

Love and Joy flow into our Lives when we Expand our Imagination and Transform our Thoughts to that of Open Mindedness and Spirituality.

Refresh your Soul by Embracing the Miracle you are and making each day Extraordinary.

In Full Bloom I Let the Light In and I am Transformed as my Soul encircles the Earth and my Spirit rises in Freedom to the Heavens.

In Fertile Fields Fluorescent Fireflies fine me Naked and Illuminate my Path that I may use my Dreams and Inspirations to become the Flower of Life that i was Born to Be.

The Smiling Sun shines its Light that all may Experience your Beauty. A Shimmering Rainbow embraces the place within where Greater Compassion Flows that you may Feel the Love in your Heart. You are a Heavenly Essence. You are a Rose that Blooms. You are Energy and Aliveness. The Glowing Moon shines its Light that all may Experience your Sacredness. You Are Loved.

( by MicHEAL Teal / The Ancient One )


No comments:

Post a Comment