Friday, August 31, 2012

Morsels of Illuminated Consciousness


I will Feast this day on Delicious morsels of Illuminated Consciousness. I will Nourish my Soul and Spirit with Divine Essence and the Beauty of Existence. I will Share my Feast with Humanity for none Shall ever go hungry in the Heaven of my Heart.

In Angelic Realms of Mystical Spirit in Gentle Movement I Awaken to Who I Truly Am and Embrace my Beauty and Sacredness.

I embrace the Natural Flows of Life as I deepen my
Spiritual Connections. The Radiance of the Universe
Resonates within my Soul. I do my best to Transcend my
limitations and Manifest Positive Change. It is my desire to
use my Authentic Voice to create an Environment of
Insight where I can be at Peace with the source of Love
that resides Within.

The Light of the Soul is an Essential Life Force Energy of Tremendous Beauty. It is a Beacon of Guidance and Clarity. It is a Message from the Masters that Peace and Love await Us. We are all Ancient Souls with a Divine Blueprint that Maps an Existence of Loving Service and Enlightened Experience. Live your Highest Vibration and Discover the Sacred in everything you do. The Light of the Soul empowers Humankind that Heaven may see the Miracle of Humanity and Majesty of Love.

Wonderful Thoughts Inspire Wonderful Actions so think with your Soul and Invite Happiness In.


My Inner Inspirations elevate me to a place of Breathtaking Beauty where I enjoy Life more by exploring Landscapes of Spiritual Exploration and Revelation.

Hear with the Heart and you Create an Atmosphere of Mystic Blessings where Choices and Possibilities become Truths and Realities.


Be a Light of Human Kindness and yours will be a Life where Fairy Tales come True.


We are Weavers of Love cultivating Awareness. We Masters of our own Destiny bathed in Cosmic Essence. Embrace the Life you were meant to Live and Home, Heart and Spirit will dance Joyously and Freely. The Purpose of Creation is to Raise the Frequency of Humanity that all may Ascend to their Rightful place in Heaven. Walk your Mystical Path with Self Reverence and Blessings of Light will Illuminate your Way. You are Sacred and Beautiful.

Fill your Heart with Light and your Soul with Love. The Healing Energy of the Cosmos flows Freely through those who take a Leap of Faith and Transform their Dreams into Realities.

Blissful in Silence are they who are Confident in the Greatness, Secure in their Grace and Adventurous in their Journey for they are the Architects of a Better Tomorrow who Invite Inspiration today.

Transform your World by Creating a Vision where Life is an Angelic Kingdom of Enchanting Energy where everybody Lives and Breathes in Peace.


Give yourself Spiritual Nourishment and yours will be a more Divine World. A World of Love and Nurturing which embraces the Breath of Life. A World of Possibility and Playfulness where Dreams are Realities waiting to Emerge. A World of Truth, Beauty, Love and Light.


Your Thoughts Create Love and Transformation in the Deepest corners of the Universe. Think Happy Thoughts and Whisper Hints of Hope into the Ether.

Awaken Spiritually and Connect with the Source. Life becomes an Enlightening Adventure when we Honor the Echoes of Creation. Rise in Harmony of Spirit to a New Dawn where every Soul is filled with Love and Compassion. Live your True Self as you make Profound Changes in your Life. Our very Existence is about Choice and Change. Choose to Open your Heart to Life and Change every Opportunity into a Sacred Mystical Experience. Awaken to the Sunshine of your Soul in all its Glory.

( by MicHEAL Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment