Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Map of my Dreams


We are here for an Angelic Experience. We are here to Journey through the Stars and Become the Light. We are here to Love and be Loved. We are Here!


I awoke this morning with the Realization that Waking up is itself a Resplendently Beautiful Experience for We are Alive. Life is Profoundly Enriching when you Accept that You are a Miracle and Live your Divinity.

In a previous Existence i was a Tree of Spirit that Awakened people to the Natural World and all its Beauty.

The Soul calls me to Express the Divine within by Inhaling the Breath of God and Exhaling all stress and anxiety. We begin as Male, Female, Spirit and Soul. It is our Fate to find Friendship with every Tree, Rock, Flower, Animal and Person on Earth. For We are Life and Life is Energy and energy is Love.

If i follow the Map of my Dreams it often leads to the Exploratorium of Spirit that lives in the space between my Heart and Soul. It is when i Explore my Spirit that i feel the Greatest Lovingkindness towards others. Tonight as i stoke my Inner Fire and Transform the World around me i will Sing my Heart open and Dance under the Stars to a Song created by Angels that Cultivates Joy and Happiness. If i follow the Blueprint of my Imagination....

Live with Dignity and Bravely face your Inner Self. Live with Integrity and Create a Life you can Love. Live with Boundless Self Confidence and Manifest a Destiny of Bliss. Live with Imagination and Generate Pleasurable ways of Awakening the Shaman within. Live!


Positive and Inspired are We who Live our Mastery and Light in deep Love and Oneness.


It is when we Realize that we are all Born with Wings that we begin to Fly. Wings are Innate to who we are. One is Spirit and One is Soul. When you fly you Fly with God.

My Life is a Sacred Ceremony. Mine is a Prayer of Thanks for a Blessed Existence. The Universe has Gifted Me with a Beautiful Wife, A Miraculous Child and Friends that Transform and Transcend. My Life is a Divine Dance and the Party is just Beginning.

I have heard the Voice of Spirit call my Name. I have walked through Forests of Positive Energy on a Journey of Truth, Beauty and Light. The Moon wrapped its Loving Light around my Soul and showed me that the Universe is a Living Breathing Entity and that every Breath is Love. Shamanic Visions, Ancient Teachings and Ancestral Wisdom are calling me to Live my Essence, to Share my Knowledge and to give Freely of my Love and Light. The Time has come for me to Gift the World with my Voice and i begin this Journey with the words I Love You.

Be exactly Who You Are. Live your Greatest Life Vision. Show the Courage to be Free. Embrace the Pleasures of Earthly Existence as you Explore the Beauty of your Spirit. You are Light. You are Beauty. You are Truth. You are Love. Be exactly Who You Are.


Let us gather under the Sun and Moon and Cast a Spell of Love that Creates a World where all are Blessed and all are Beautiful.

Live from the Heart. Make your Life a Beautiful Poem of Compassion and Kindness. Know that your every Breath you take creates a new World and by Loving and Respecting yourself you will make it a World that serves the Highest Good of All.

Think Peaceful Happy Thoughts and you Enrich not only yourself but all Humankind. Create a Bridge of Pure Intention and it will lead to Spiritual Worlds of Pure Serenity. By continuously Practicing Love and Living Life Fully you can Facilitate Great Change and Manifest a more Generous, Loving and Beautiful Universe. We are all Healers and Shamans and by letting the Light of our Soul guide us we can Create a Peaceful Joyous State that Reaches into the Heavens and Beyond.

( by MicHEAL Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment