Thursday, October 18, 2018

The Soul Of Greatness










in was in the heart of darkness that I found the soul of greatness which shone a light of spirit on my sacred path and led me to a happier destiny.

we assume that the light will free us from our troubles but there are times we have to change the light so that we can see better those things that really truly matter.

self love and compassion are blessings that inspire positive changes which open us to the joy of who we are while setting us free.

I don't have a bucket list I just have visionary moments of beauty and brilliance in which I make choices that help me create a happier life.

beloved are they who walk their path in soulful ways that cultivate love and help the world heal for they are messengers of inspiration and transformation.

do that which brings you joy for your joy serves humanity by improving the quality of life.

mental health problems are not something to be ashamed of. I wear mine proudly for they have taught me much. there reservoirs of light within my darkness that help me expand and grow. I speak openly about my struggles for I have survived. we who are broken, battered and bruised are in fact warriors of spirit. we are courageous beings of love who should be respected. to all who suffer I say to you that I honor your every breath and celebrate your every step for you are a miracle. bless you all.

be good to life and it will love you in ways that awaken your dreams and aspirations while moving you forward into a positive new reality.

be your own light and show yourself the love you shower upon others for you are a beautiful blessed being whose existential existence is absolutely miraculous.

you are born the embodiment of all that is sacred with an abundance of love that radiates pure divine beauty. live your truth with grace and glory as your guides.

in moments of reflection let us grow into living manifestations of all that is unique, beautiful and loving.

I have walked through the fire and emerged changed for I have realized that with every breath I am connected to spirit and with every thought I am wrapped in dreams of the highest good.

I am better than my bruises. I am wiser than my broken bits. I am stronger than my scars. I am not a victim but a warrior. I am not a casualty but a hero back from war. my pain does not define me it empowers me. I am a beautiful soul worthy of all the joy and happiness life has to offer. I am a good man. this is who I am.

profoundly positive is the impact we have on others when with loving kindness as our guide we embrace a divine life of substance that fully expresses the sacred beauty of our true self.

the power of the soul and wisdom of the spirit are blessings of ethereal truth that make mine a higher path of healing thoughts, intentions and actions which embrace the divine being I am becoming.

the sacred whispers in my ear words of love that open my heart by nurturing within it a compassionate awareness which helps me dream my destiny into being.

every time I help someone forward on their path I transform my own path into something beautiful that I truly love.

your very existence is a beautiful miracle deserving of great respect whose journey is one of light and whose purpose is to love.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment