Friday, July 12, 2019

The more I surround myself with love the more alive I feel and the happier my world becomes.










the more I surround myself with love the more alive I feel and the happier my world becomes.

I enrich my life with pure sacred love which showers me with blessings that powerfully change my path into an adventure of spirit where I may blossom into beauty.

a compassionate heart beats a loving rhythm that makes life sacred dance of beautiful experiences.

we grow spiritually when we follow the pure light from within to a place of higher purpose where we as beings of light can use our natural gifts to facilitate joy and cultivate miracles.

I let other people venture outside their comfort zone for I have discovered that for me life is better when I venture outside my discomfort zone.

we elevate our life when we know and understand the importance of our existence and the significance of who we are.

if you could live but a moment in my brain you would see my pain and understand a little better the unseen struggles of a broken mind.

I woke up my spirit who woke up my soul who woke up my sacred self and we all had a breakfast of love, light and laughter.

I was reaching for higher intentions when I discovered a box of greater good which I now share freely with every soul I meet.

I feel more alive when I seek the miracles in everyday life. simply searching for a smile, hug and helping hand fills me with powerful profound energies that light the darkness. I am more alive when I see that I am in fact one of lifes greatest miracles.

let others shine and you will shine in positive inspiring ways that illuminate your path and transform your journey.

there is a child within us whose gifts are enlightening, empowering, enriching and extraordinary. those gifts are innocence and imagination. be the child within. you are the child within.

today I will be joyful. today I will be free. today I will be happy. today I will be me.

when we are connected to the light we are a beneficial presence whose essence and existence change lives for the better.

life is meant to be a glorious journey of gifts and blessings where angels of light and spirits of love guide us along a divine path to the highest and greatest good.

the day I began to have greater respect for myself was the day I began to crawl out of the darkness and into the light.

the universe has for you positive light, powerful healing and profound love when you are ready to let go of your past, live fully your present and embrace joyfully your future.

you are supposed to be happy. you are meant to be joyful. it is your destiny to be loved. let not this world beat you down. commit to making those things which are your birthright part of your everyday existence.















by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment