Thursday, September 26, 2019

Free Yourself To Be Yourself











free yourself to be yourself and yours will be a self satisfying path that embraces fully every aspect of your sacred self.

I try to enliven my experiences with love as doing so connects me with the cosmos in celestial ways that help me to see the world with kinder eyes as I move forward along my path to my true purpose.

happy every day. I wish you ethereal experiences of deep awareness where the gifts of spirit bless you with sacred wisdom and joyful energy as you create a path of purpose where you live your dreams and love your life.

I was out for a walk the other day when a car turned into my while I was crossing the intersection and then beeped and yelled even though I had the right of way. one day I held the door open for a woman and she snapped at me because as she said I can open a door myself even though she knew my intent was to be polite and courteous. I was asked by a homeless person for money the other day and I was carrying none so I politely said no and they got ignorant and aggressive. society as a whole has a massive chip on its shoulder and a need to share it freely and offensively. this is the world we are leaving our children. its time to take the chip off your shoulder. its time to take the cork out of your ass and let some air get to your brain. its time to grow the fuck up. I should finish here by saying have a beautiful day but I am sure that somehow that would offend somebody. nonetheless have a beautiful day.

I was talking to my true essence about peace and wellbeing when I heard whispers from my heart telling me to just be myself and walk my path in loving nurturing ways as this would attract all the bliss, beauty and ecstasy I would ever need.

it was my true self that liberated my authentic self and introduced me to my sacred self so that I could be my best self.

gratitude, kindness, compassion, awareness, insights and blessings are the sacred truths I use to guide me toward higher realms.

I was talking to someone who was texting somebody who was googling a person who used social media to communicate with people who spoke only in acronyms and emojis.

let it be our mission if just for today to express thoughts and feelings that serve humanity in a way that guides us up a sacred mountain of love to an ethereal source of light.

It seems harder and harder to find good news these days. so I have decided to look at the blessings in my own life and shares those stories. stories about my sons brilliance and beauty. stories about the academic accomplishments of my wife. stories about love and laughter. stories about sweetness and compassion. simples stories like my nine year old continuously saying to me - you're a good dad. the top story today - I am loved - its a good news day.

I carry with me always mystical visions which I share with those who seek my guidance for I know that within each vision is a source of light that will illuminate for them pathways of positive change.

we are artists of the spirit, painters of the soul, writers of wisdom and builders of beauty. our life is a masterpiece in progress. our creativity is a celestial gift and the world is our canvas. it is our karmic destiny to make miracles. we are artists in residence. on this day let us create something beautiful.

I was afraid to leave the house and then I went outside. I was afraid to face my fears and then I looked them in the eye. I was afraid to share my heart and then I opened it to love. the quality of my life improves every time I face a demon, stare it down, push it aside and move forward.

I was being good which felt so good and that it attracted much more good into my life which inspired me to make a sacred commitment to serving the highest and greatest good.

helping others has helped me strengthen and heal my heart and soul.

I miss not my childhood because it was stolen from me and replaced with a knowledge of things no child should be aware of. toxic wisdom is a burden that batters innocence and replaces it with fear, loathing, isolation and anger. it has been the beautiful blessing of having a child of my own that has given me the opportunity to see the miracle that childhood is supposed to be. I am taking full advantage of the opportunity I have been given to embrace my child with pure positive loving wisdom from which he can shape a sacred reality of joy and happiness.

we are continuously bombarded by the media with negative images and stories about people we admired and respected doing awful things. this onslaught of sexism, racism, homophobia ... weighs heavily on us all. I have stopped letting this bring me down and instead used it to take a good look at those people in my life who are loyal, honest, faithful, kind, courageous, positive, compassionate and loving. when I am done doing that I look in the mirror and I see a good man.

when the choices I make come from a place of kindness and compassion I I attain an understanding of my higher self that embraces me with healing light and love.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment