Thursday, December 19, 2019

A Soul Satisfying Life of Immense Beauty is ours to Compassionately Craft.











pure positive personal spiritual growth becomes a reality when we acknowledge and accept that a soul satisfying life of immense beauty is ours to compassionately craft.

let the light within lovingly guide you to walk an inspired path of empowering passion in which you achieve greatness by opening the heart of your soul and joyfully mastering your life.

a fully rewarding life became a reality for me when I got out of my own way and allowed all the things I had denied myself to make their way into my world.

every struggle in my life has given me a greater purpose for suffering carries within it a simple lesson which is you deserve better.

I began to live a happier life when I made the conscious decision to walk an ascending path of freedom and independence in which the light I shone on the world was one of love.

awaken your spirit and manifest your divinity for you are an angel on earth born of love whose mission is simply to walk a heart centered path of light to a free and happy life.

loving self acceptance has opened my eyes not only to my true beauty but to the glorious beauty of every sacred sentient soul I cross paths with on my compassionate journey of light.

awakened by my abilities I start each day with the knowledge that I can create an atmosphere of joy which will illuminate my path thereby enabling me to see within the soul of all experiences.

we create new worlds within when we connect with our truth for we are boundless beings of sacred beauty whose essence is a pure positive blessing born of love.

I am a unique spirit on a compassionate journey to beautifully design a better world in which the heart whispers loving words of wisdom as the soul embraces all with waves of bliss.

in those times when I set my intentions to living joyfully I have activated energies within which made mine a winding path of passionate purpose and unbelievable happiness.

explore all aspects of spirit and you will discover greater levels of contentment that will guide you towards sacred self realization and transcendent enlightenment.

there is a sacred space within each of us that is filled with infinite powers which when released into the world transforms our lives in revelatory and inspiring ways that create an enlightening environment of goodness, greatness and glory.

spiritual fulfillment comes our way when we walk a purpose filled path of love that embraces higher levels of truth which sculpt our heart, mind, soul and spirit into something divinely beautiful.

my intention is to venture forth on a magical adventure of mindful connections and sacred encounters in which we all help each other heal our worlds.

my reality transforms and my consciousness ascends when I take a self empowering approach to life that illuminates my presence with unyielding love.

yours is an empowering story that breathes new life into the souls of those who see, hear and experience the miracle of your divine existence.

live a life that is true to you by sharing your authentic essence and profound beauty in ways in which love and light are woven together.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment