Thursday, December 5, 2019

Today I will bring out my Spiritual Gifts and Share them Freely











today i will bring out my spiritual gifts and share them freely as I engage in compassionate activities that cultivate greater love.

wisdom is a liberating force that enriches and enlightens. the heart speaks another language, the soul speaks another language, the spirit speaks another language, the angels speak another language and the heavens speak another language. by learning to speak the languages of all that is pure positive and sacred we elevate our existence to brilliantly beautiful new worlds.

I have made my way from the depths of devastating darkness into the soul of divine light by opening my heart and sharing my love.

by devoting myself to spirit my life became a journey of sacred experiences and divine enrichment that nourished every part of my being with love.

do that which inspires. do that which inspires hope, do that which inspires harmony and do that which inspires happiness. do that which inspires.

I achieve greater things when I set my intentions to engaging my journey in more meaningful ways that embrace every obstacle with light and every challenge with love.

I appreciate your beauty because it carries within it sacred truths that shower the world with blessings.

ask yourself the question is this a life that benefits me and if the answer is yes then you have created something beautiful. if the answer is no then you have work to do. either way know that you determine your own destiny and that simple truth is in and of itself beneficial.

may we awaken to a higher reality in which we connect as beings of light with the soul purpose of building a sacred foundation of love that merges heaven and earth.

it has always been the belief that I deserved better which has propelled me forward into the light of a better tomorrow.

today is all about the self:
self acceptance, self worth, self realization, self esteem, self awareness, self transcendence and self love.

the nature of my spirit was walking through the city of my dreams when they came upon my true authentic self and together they sang a song of creation as they danced in the light of eternal happiness.

fill with me a cup of joy and let us toast those who walk a path of purity that generates love and shines a light on just how beautiful life can be.

this time of year for me is difficult because instead having having warm loving memories of joyous yuletide blessings, I have cold dark memories of drunken christmas debauchery. fortunately my wife and son have gifted me with memories that do not erase my past but embrace my present and shine a light of love on my future. I still struggle but now I do so with people who know how to live and love.

today I will make the effort to move forward in a positive way by answering every question with loving kindness.

may you be blessed by spirit as you walk a soul guided path to a garden of bliss where you are nurtured and nourished by the pure positive beauty of who you truly are.

when I make the effort to lovingly embrace life I activate my sacred gifts which I use to evolve, empower, enrich and enlighten every aspect of my ethereal existence.

I have always looked up to my higher self because through him I saw that I was a spiritual being of worth whose unique essence was a blessing to be cherished.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment