Thursday, December 26, 2019

A Profoundly Beautiful World of Spiritual Connections and Life Changing Insights











healing vibrations emanate from the voice of the soul and by immersing ourselves in those sacred energies we are able to mindfully navigate our way to a profoundly beautiful world of spiritual connections and life changing insights.

I walk a path in service to spirit in which I with the help of non physical beings create my own miracles that I send out into the heavens with the knowledge they will make their way to exactly where they are meant to be.

our subconscious has directional intelligence and if we listen closely to it we will be inspired to use our intuitive strengths to create a fully flowering life of happiness and joy.

believe wholeheartedly in the truth and beauty of who you are.

give yourself the freedom to flow into deep experiences that open the door to spirit and embrace you with the pure positive energy of life.

when I align deeply with my dreams I am authentically inspired to make better decisions as I walk a path of life changing discoveries that embrace the highest good.

I like to share my spiritual gifts in joyful meaningful magickal ways as doing so enriches and enhances both my life and the lives of those whose heart and soul I have touched.

I began to manifest my souls purpose when I made the conscious choice to remove myself from toxic relationships and start building healthy relationships .

we help heal the world when we help heal ourselves.

connect to your truth and you awaken the divine within which facilitates self empowerment while filling every fibre of your being with insightful, transformative and deeply nourishing insights.

I once made it my goal to compassionately seek a vibrant life of pure consciousness and profound acceptance which for me began a transformation of soul nourishing beauty that has made all the difference in the world.

weave with me a world embraced by love where people embody the sacred as they blossom into beautiful beings of light.

the best gift I could ever receive is something that would remove the memories that haunt me thereby allowing me to live my highest calling and truly love my life.

our divine destiny is a blessing of multiversal significance which satisfies the soul and soothes the spirit in pure positive ways that make every step along our path one of inspiration, illumination and transformation.

delight in the gifts you receive and let that feeling align with your natural energies as you journey into a world in harmony with the heavens.

truly empowering are those who with loving wisdom walk a potent path of healing energy that embraces their true essential nature and brings to fruition their soulful aspirations.

the unfolding light of cosmic consciousness makes ours a miraculous story of angelic illumination that radiates peace and love while shaping our fate into something sacred and beautiful.

it is by journeying inward and outward that we discover the balance necessary to awaken our spirit and achieve higher consciousness.













by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment