Thursday, December 12, 2019

Today I will walk the good road to a place of goodness.










today I will walk the good road to a place of goodness where I will serve the greatest good as I embrace the good in everyone.

my life today is a pure positive picture of elevation, inspiration and rejuvenation that I created by colouring outside the lines.

this time of year is difficult for those of us whose childhood memories are not blessings but triggers that torment us. even though I have made my way from the darkness into the light and have a beautiful loving family of my own I still struggle with images from my past. the difference is now I know that my wife and son love me and that everything will be okay. if you are struggling know that you are not alone, know that you deserve better, know that you are worthy, know that you are enough, know that you are special and know that you are loved.

I was on a journey of ideas through portals of inspiration when I discovered footprints in the clouds that led me to my true sacred self.

let us rest and rejuvenate in the womb of nature where waterfalls of peaceful serenity cleanse our mind, body and soul as we embrace each moment with truth, beauty and love.

with the help of spirit I help myself which helps others to help themselves change their lives with the help of spirit.

wholeness and happiness came home with me one day and spoke to me of a life most beautiful. love and harmony dropped by one night and spoke to me of a world most miraculous. my heart and horizons expand when I have friends over.

I have never worried about my past catching up with me because I have never run away from it.

I find that when I am true to myself I see the world in a more positive light and every moment is immersed in the sacred.

I was wandering through worlds of possibilities and beautiful opportunities when I felt my mind, body, spirit and soul evolve to a higher level.

Let us gather as one and light the way to a more loving world where all are able to experience the true beauty and blessings of Sacred Mother Earth.

I will be me and you be you and together we will be something beautiful that inspires others into being who they truly are.

you are a blessed creation whose heart is a sacred loving gift that positively impacts life when allowed to freely and unconditionally embrace the world around you.

there was a time when laughter, love and joy were not friends of mine because I could not bring myself to trust their intentions. then one day a woman came into my life who changed my way of thinking which enabled me to remove my self imposed barriers and make new friends. today laughter, love, joy, beauty, bliss and happiness are all friends of mine.

today I will be my own hero. I will soar to new heights as I bloom into being. I will inspire and empower myself. I will transform my reality into something beautiful that brings peace to my heart. I will save myself and by doing so help others do the same. today I will be my own hero.

within each wound I have from my past there is wisdom which has helped open the gateway to my heart and let good loving people in so that I never have to relive the madness of my youth.

create with kindness, create with compassion, create with love and create with joy for by doing so you create something beautiful that makes the world a better place.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment