Thursday, September 17, 2020

I like to celebrate who I am and honor who you are.

 




the more positive a life I lead the easier it is for me to make the kind of choices that celebrate who I am and honor who you are.

in the spirit of divine love I share with you words of kindness, compassion, hope and honesty with the intention of embracing your heart and awakening your spirit.

I thought English was an easy language to understand but people seem to be having great difficulty with it. somebody says something insulting and people hear something inspiring. somebody says something mean and people hear something motivating. somebody says something maniacal and people hear something miraculous. it works both ways. somebody says something uplifting and people hear something degrading. somebody says something hopeful and people hear something hateful. somebody says something truthful and people hear something dishonest. have you understood this. do you know what I am saying. we all need to take a look at how and why we are reacting to pretty much everything these days. I wish you all great joy and happiness. I hope you don't take that the wrong way.

this crisis for me has been a time of cleansing and clearing. it has been a time of revelatory experiences that have helped me to realign with my destiny. it has been a time of mindful awareness and spiritual fulfillment. it has taught me how not to be, what not to say, where not to go and what not to do. it has shown me whats really important. this time for me has been an education in enlightenment. I can see with greater clarity the blessings in my life. this crisis for me has been a time of healing. I will emerge from this stronger and wiser. it has been a difficult time but it has been my time and I have used it well.

I like to focus my mind on blessings, beauty and bliss as I dance with faeries and play with unicorns. my imagination is for me meditation and inspiration.

whatever you do put your love into it as doing so expands your consciousness and cultivates happiness.

compassionate understanding creates positive experiences that immerse us in realms of spirit where we are able to manifest greater experiences of love.

the inability nowadays for people to see stupid is mind boggling. people can see a racist and brand them a hero. people can look at a sexist and call them a leader. people can be confronted by a madman and embrace them as the new Messiah. when did our ignorance become so blind that we lost our minds. I look at all people the same way and simply ask myself is this a person I would want around my wife and child. when it comes to sexist, racist, madmen and monsters the answer is no. this is not a game. we need to see the truth that is standing before us and act upon in ways which are kind, compassionate and loving. we are the solution but until we open our eyes and see with clarity the truth nothing will change.

when I do things that help me to love myself I breathe my soul alive which fosters wellbeing and makes the world around me a much better place.

far too many people these days are speaking out in ways that are derisive, demeaning, disgusting, deplorable, diminishing and destructive. let us begin to heal by speaking the language of light and love.

positive self worth helps to create within us a flow of sacred healing energy that transforms our lives in profound ways which bless the earth with love.

I like to do things that foster within me a passion for life that benefits the soul and fills my heart with love.

wonderful things happen when with unwavering faith we walk a path of revelation that brings spirit into our lives.

I turned on the light of creation and heard a sacred voice that inspired me to approach everything in life with love as my purpose and intention.

may love and blessings awaken humanity to a new reality where with gratitude and appreciation we embrace the gift of life in meaningful ways that benefit one and all.

remember when we were able to make decisions without first watching the news. remember when we could go about our day without input from strangers. remember when we simply did what was right without even having to think about it. remember when common sense was our companion. remember when and then let those memories guide you back to a place of health and happiness unencumbered by madness and manipulation. remember, revert, resurrect and restore.

better life choices make for better outcomes that help us to be better people who do things that are devoted the betterment of all.

we are all spiritually connected and by embracing fully that connection we breathe new life into our world which creates a love for humanity that heals and transforms.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One





No comments:

Post a Comment