Thursday, September 3, 2020

I take a sacred shower every morning in which I wash my spirit, cleanse my soul and purify my heart.

 






I take a sacred shower every morning in which I wash my spirit, cleanse my soul and purify my heart.

I introduced grace to glory who introduced grace to greatness who in turn introduced greatness to goodness who introduced them all to the beauty, bliss and blessings of life.

I wish not to hear opinions, criticisms and complaints. I wish instead to hear words of caring, compassion and kindness. I wish not to witness people looting, burning and fighting. I wish instead to witness people singing, dancing and rejoicing. I wish not to see people being racist, sexist and homophobic. I wish instead to see people being open, honest and loving. I hope today and every day that my wishes will come true.

I like to keep my heart open so that the love within it can naturally unfold into my life and breathe miracles into my world.

serve yourself greater well being. serve your community inspired goodness. serve society your divine essence. serve the world all the love within your heart. a life of sacred service is a blessing that positively impacts the world, the universe, the heavens...

faith flows like a river within my heart. faith In my family, faith in my community, faith in my spirit. faith in my freedom. faith in myself. bliss washes over me like an ocean...

I was helping the heart open one day when I felt surge of unique aliveness that inspired me to express my divinity in compassionate and loving ways that served the highest greatest good.

what is the truth of who you are. mine is that I am a transcendent being of light and love blessed with a purpose beyond the ordinary whose message is one of hope and happiness. what is the truth of who you are.

I decided one day to trust myself. I made a conscious choice one day to have faith in who I truly am. I set out one day with lasting inner peace as my intention. I made up my mind one day to be a better man. I felt inclined one day to live a life a miracles. Today I think I will express my uniqueness in a way that moves me toward joy.

walk with me a path immersed in sacred light that honours the spirit where greatness occurs whenever we shine our beauty and share our love.

the soul has answers which if listened to and followed can connect us to the light which will in turn change our life in the most beautiful ways.

I like to tell myself the truth because honesty has always served me well on my journey.

loving awareness regenerates the spirit with high vibrational energies that have a positively profound impact on every aspect of our existence.

when we smile our kindness is revealed, when we laugh our true self blossoms, when we sing our spirit unfolds, when we dance our soul rejoices and when we love the heavens open up and welcome us home.

when I have been at my lowest higher forces have always raised my spirit. when life has knocked me down love has always lifted me up. I am confident that I will emerge from this current struggle stronger, healthier and happier.

in this difficult time where we are closed off from the world its important that we open our eyes to the spirit, open our mind to the soul and open our hearts to the heaven that is our destiny.

extraordinary breakthroughs occur when with enhanced personal freedom we transcend limiting beliefs by walking a path of becoming in which we live our truth with kindness, generosity, goodness and love as our guides.

today I will embrace the day with purposeful powerful positive actions and intentions whose healing benefits help me to grow, evolve and fulfill my highest destiny.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment