Thursday, February 11, 2021

Be A Greater Human Being

 










be a greater human being by bringing out the light in yourself and others. do that and you change your life for the better.

I like to give things to people. a kind word, a gentle touch, a warm embrace and more. today I think I will give somebody a reason to smile. what you give to others today?

I packed a bag of spiritual blessings and set out one day with the intention of communicating with people at a soul level by sharing heartfelt truths that would help to create a new reality of liberation, inspiration and transformation. I came home that day with a box of love and a whole new perspective on life.

my brain processes information differently and because of that I struggle with things that may seem simple for others but are earth shattering for me. if you are one who suffers from depression, a.d.d, o.c.d, p.t.s.d ... know that you are not alone. I know you can and will get through this because like me you have gotten through many difficult times. you are stronger than you realize. you have already faced many great challenges in your life and you are still here. I honor and celebrate the beauty of your heart, soul and spirit. I believe in you. you can do this. you are loved.

I found out I could create miracles when I began to with love and care enhance the quality of my life by living my true sacred purpose

express the light and love within as doing so will invoke the sacred which will help you blossom into greatness.

be the dream, be the vision, be the beauty, be the truth, be the light, be the joy, be the prayer and be the love.

use your inherent goodness to generate loving energy and profoundly sacred experiences will flow into your life that bring about pure positive change.

I am in a constant state of sacred flow which has helped me throughout my life to navigate my way to the happiness that is my birthright.

tribal is my soul, ancient is my spirit and eternal is my heart for I am a warrior of light and love born to walk a path of beauty, bliss and blessings.

no matter the darkness, no matter the pain, no matter the hardships I survive because mine is a blessed life and as long as I see, respect, cherish and love that truth I can rise above anything that comes my way.

I find that the clearer my intentions the easier it is for me to create outcomes that awaken the spirit and ignite meaningful change.

love and cherish yourself by allowing your life to flow in a natural way that embraces, elevates, enriches, empowers and enlightens who you truly are.

whenever I achieve one of my hearts desires a little piece of heaven is sprinkled on my soul and I am blessed with beautiful gifts of sacred light and divine love.

I was lifting my humanity above the darkness into the light when I saw my shamanic soul engaged in the highest form of prayer which uplifted, empowered and nourished me with love.

mine is a pathway of light filled with compassionate actions that embrace the sacred heartbeat of life by giving thanks for every breath while sharing messages of love and hope.

there is love in your heart waiting in a field of awareness and awakening to be shared with anyone and everyone because thats what it is there for.

I sometimes hear whispered words of praise from angels, ancients and ancestors that embrace my humanity and immerse me in a deeply spiritual journey of love and hope.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment