Thursday, February 4, 2021

We are Transformative Spirits as Ancient as the Sun

 










we are transformative spirits as ancient as the sun who enhance lives when we live our truth and share our healing intentions.

the key to life is to simply be! be happy, be kind, be joyful, be peaceful, be compassionate, be honest, be positive, be sincere, be caring, be grateful, be wise and be loving.

I heard a spoken prayer emanating from my heart which embraced me with a heavenly peace that inspired me to enhance the quality of my life with blessings of love and light.

once while looking for the good in life I looked in the mirror and saw in my reflection the sacred truth that like every being on earth I was born good and to find that goodness I simply needed to be who I was born to be.

I was living my passions in soul satisfying ways when the sunlight of joy smiled upon me and said with a sacred wisdom that today is a perfect day to be positively happy.

I am a lighter of spirit whose purpose is to liberate, elevate, transform and transcend as I live with joy and love with a poets heart.

a long time ago I made a promise to myself that I would not give up, I would not let others put me down, I would not let the darkness define who I am and I would stay true to myself. it was that commitment which opened my heart and soul to the beauty of life. I am here today because I refused to let myself and others deny me what was rightfully mine - love.

remove self imposed obstacles and free yourself from limitations for by doing so love flows through you more freely which will set in motion a chain of events and experiences that will give life to your dreams.

something beautiful happened recently, my son turned eleven. I remember the days when I thought I would live and die alone. today I am blessed with a wonderful family, home and life. I never believed that anything like this could happen and then it did. never give up because you are worthy of joy, happiness, light and love.

we have learned through this struggle a new way of being. we have discovered what we really need and what truly matters. we have become more aware of whats important. this is another moment in time I will look back on in awe. life is filled with moments good and bad that frame our existence. for me the darker ones were the blizzard, ice storm, swine flu, sars, aids, deaths and suicides... the good ones are Woodstock, the moonwalk, the poets collectives, meeting my wife, having a son... I will look back at this current situation and say hey do you remember covid and then I will do what I have always done which is move forward.

by choosing good thoughts, intentions and actions I am living my best life and loving my true self.

my intention is to uplift, my intention is to inspire, my intention is to share more deeply, my intention is connect mindfully, my intention is to live compassionately and love spiritually. what will you set your intentions to today?

the more positive my vision the better able I am to handle whatever life places before me.

I had to learn how to love for the love of my youth was tainted and broken. I was reticent for a great part of my life to let people close to me for I didn't believe that the caring, kindness and compassion they tried to show me was real. I am telling you this because when I was at the darkest depths of despair and did not care whether I lived or died I let down all my defences which left the door open for people to come in. that was my saving grace. that was what gave me the courage to love myself and allow others to love me. know that you have within you the strength, courage and power to rise above whatever life throws at you. believe in yourself. make the choice to remove self imposed barriers. make the choice to step into the light. make the choice to love and be loved. I am sending you all love, light and positive healing energy. bless you.

I was replenishing my spirit with ancient wisdom when before me I could see my reflection healing into wholeness and at that moment I was embraced by waves of insight and inspiration from the ocean of life which carried me to the shores of bliss.

it may be hard to believe at the moment but this is an age of miracles and awakening experiences for through great struggle we begin to know who and what are truly important to us which deepens our spiritual growth and gives us the clarity needed to see the beauty and blessings in our lives.

when you smile you beam forth your true essence and release the spirit within which is a beautiful blessing of inspiration that nurtures and nourishes humanity.

my journey has been one of spirit in which I have used my unique sacred gifts to touch the heart and soul of others who have in turn through kindness and compassion brought out the true beauty in me and connected it to something greater.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment