Thursday, February 18, 2021

Clarity, Purity and Peace

 







clarity, purity and peace went out for a walk one day where they met kindness, compassion and love who invited them to come to a place of well being where they could all be their best selves as they lived their best lives.

I am not a political person. If I was I would be bipartisan. I am a creative soul. Therefore I am biartisan. join me and together we will create something beautiful that will embrace all people with unconditional love.

we move forward positively in life when we make the right choices, choices that transform, uplift and fill our lives with love.

deep in the soul rests moments of mindfulness that flow into our lives whenever we take the time to nurture and nourish our spiritual self.

once upon a time there was a girl who could not tell time who asked Father Time what time it was but he couldn't answer because he didn't have time to and it was then she realized that even though time waits for no one she could wait because in truth she had all the time in the world.

give yourself over to your true greatness as you climb the mountain of divine hope and you will evolve spiritually as you manifest a life of blissful peace and boundless freedom.

sometimes I fell like life is a job and I am grossly underpaid. when that happens I make a career change. my occupation today is simply being who I was born to be and comfort, peace and love are my compensation.

when I am beaten down I embrace the generosity of being, when I am broken by lifes struggles I make spiritual choices that inspire wholeness of being, when the darkness blocks my view of the light I shine from within and when all hope is lost I make mine an affirming message of love that initiates significant transformation. no matter what this world throws at me I throw back something pure, positive, loving and sacred.

life composed of love that expresses ones true nature is an all inspiring gift that contributes blessings, bliss and well being to the heart of Sacred Mother Earth.

relax and rest with me in the womb of spirituality where every moment is a divine experience that refreshes, restores and rejuvenates the heart and soul of who we truly are.

I make an effort to bring joy and happiness with me wherever I may go as doing so makes me feel alive in spirit and grounded in love.

the heart fills with love when we connect to Gaia for Gaia is a precious gift and a sacred blessing that opens the mind, body. heart, soul and spirit to the miracle of our existence.

can you really have a snow day when you are already isolated? the answer is yes. so you will have to excuse me while I make some hot chocolate, grab some popcorn and binge watch things that make me happy.

when I choose joy I connect more profoundly with happiness which helps me focus more clearly on the things I love that bring me the highest well being.

do what you love and love what you do and yours will be a higher path of goodness and glory where you experience the divine in every breath you take.

I am drawn to the mystical for it awakens in me magic and miracles that give me a sacred confidence which beautifies and blesses my dreams, desires and destiny.

I was counting my blessings and blessing what truly counts when with intuitive clarity I began to see sacred truths reveal themselves which inspired me to live and love more fully.

I bring peace, love and light with me wherever I go that way I will never be alone and I will always generate positive energy which embraces and enriches my life.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment