Thursday, April 1, 2021

Today I will simply Embrace the Joy of Being

 










today I will simply embrace the joy of being.

I was looking one day for inspiration from a higher source when I realized that I was the higher source. I had within me the wisdom of the ancestors and the power of the ancients. I was looking one day for motivation from a higher source when I realized that you were the higher source. You had within you the strength of the goddesses and courage of the gods. I was looking one day...

let love illuminate the way and doors to the miraculous will open and invite you in.

the problem with this crisis is that all the way through it life has continued to happen. we still have bills to pay, we still have accidents, we still get sick, we still get upset, we still have responsibilities, we still have people we have to take care of and we still have our own personal issues to address. this truth has made navigating our way through this all the more difficult. give yourself a pat on the back for the caring, courage, compassion, and strength you have shown. you are still here, you are still fighting.. stand tall for you are a warrior of spirit. I am proud of you. when this is all over we will shake hands, we will hug, we will kiss, we will sing and we will dance. I look forward to that day. blessings to all.

through prayer and reflection I channel enough positive energy to see me through each every day.

I have been diligent in obeying the rules of the pandemic from the start but this latest lockdown is shining a light on the destructive impact of isolation and restriction of basic freedoms. I understand the necessity I don't understand people who from day one have ignored it and showed no concern. either way the truth is long after the health concern is over the impact of isolation will resonate for years and years. what isn't talked about enough is the devastation of the inconsistency and incompetence of our political leaders. we need to talk more about the losses stemming from isolation. the loss of home, the loss of business... we need to talk about the end of marriages. we need to talk about alcohol and drug addiction. we need to talk about domestic abuse. we need to talk about racism. we need to talk about suicide. we need to talk about mental health issues. the numbers for all these things have risen while we have fallen. at this point it matters not what side you are on as far whether or not you believe its real or necessary... it matters only that we start to help each other heal. I believe in myself and I believe in you. I care for myself and I care for you. I love myself and I love you. please take care of yourself. please love yourself. I am sending love, light and positive healing energy. bless you all.

I haven't had a person in my house for over a year. I haven't been in any persons house for over a year. what I have been is in a home with a wife and son who show me every day how truly blessed and loved I am.

sublime experiences that awaken and enlighten are my reward for being a person of truth, honesty, integrity, dignity, kindness, compassion and love.

when I am hurt I move toward healing, when I am lied to I move toward truth, when I am shackled I move toward liberation and when I am hated I move toward love. for me every day is moving day and with each step I move closer to the heaven that is my true home.

when people are kind to me I am replenished spiritually which inspires me to act in kind.

home is a place of sacred living where hope and happiness play while bliss and blessings dance to songs of love and light that bring heaven to earth.

I had a visit from my true calling the other day who introduced me to my true nature who awakened my true spirit and together we talked about the true beauty of our existence and how we could share that truth with the world.

in ecstatic aliveness I step joyfully into a destiny of my own creation that is peaceful, positive, healing and holy.

blessed be that path that serves humanity hope, happiness, harmony, beauty, bliss, glory, goodness, spirit, soul, respect, reverence, light, liberation and love.

focus on taking better care of yourself and you open pathways to spirit that nurture kindness and compassion while activating the love and light within.

I was dictating my own destiny one day when I decided to believe in myself more which awakened my spirit thereby making mine a blissful reality that connected to the heavens.

we make an impact and manifest positive change when we act in meaningful ways whose message is that love is the greatest miracle.

even though it seems that life has ground to a halt we continue to grow. we are every day learning new things about ourselves, others and the world around us. we are learning that we are stronger than we thought. we are learning what is truly important to us. we are learning that we are loved. in growth, greatness, glory and goodness I wish all love and light. bless you.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment