Thursday, May 13, 2021

I Wish You Health, Hope and Happiness. Bless You All.

 













I didn't ask anybody if I should wear a mask, I didn't ask anybody if I should get a vaccine, I didn't ask anybody if I should go outside, I didn't ask anybody if I should stay inside, what I did was what I have always done which is use my common sense and compassion to do whats best for me, my family and those around us. I hope you use your freedom of choice to choose whats best for you. I wish you hope, health and happiness. Bless you all.

I was listening to the song of the earth the other day when my soul began to dance in celebration of a planetary parent that has always done her utmost to make ours a sacred home of celestial beauty.

let us create a social network of joy and happiness that is free of gossip and criticism where peoples objectives are simply to love and be loved.

exquisite are the words I Love You for they can embrace our heart, touch our soul, raise our spirit, give us a deep sense of peace and bless us with a happy life.

with joy, ease and a love of beauty let us come together as one to create a world of freedom in which we walk in peace toward a life of authenticity, integrity, truth and pure unadulterated happiness.

I am alive with spirit which is a special quality that elevates my existence by inspiring me to plant, nourish and nurture peace, bliss and happiness.

the other day I said yes to myself which united mind, body and soul in a dance of destiny where the song of life was a ballad of beauty, blessings and bliss.

as the hawk rides the wind I ride the wisdom of a nature which when honoured and celebrated turns farce into freedom and fantasy into reality.

through tears of transformation I transcend negative influences and experiences by walking a balanced path of pure harmony and positive purpose.

struggle and strife are spiritual challenges which are conquered by using the sacred in everyday life to heal wounds, embrace growth and elevate the heart, body, mind and soul.

your uniques of self when followed faithfully will open doors to enlightenment that lead to worlds of wisdom, wonder and well being.

when purpose and vision are focused on reverie the reward is increased joy in the experience of being alive.

early on in my sacred journey I took the time to plant within me seeds of kindness which penetrated the soul and made mine a garden path which led to a noble love that streamed vibrations joy into the fabric of my life.

let love flow naturally and it will open your heart to warmth, passion and positive life transformation.

my trials have not stopped me from transforming. my tribulations have not deterred me from transcending. nothing has taken away my ability to reach my ultimate destiny. I am free and have always been free to be me.

every encounter for me is a divine encounter for no matter how dark the encounter may be I can always see the light.

for me life has been a healing song of unity, harmony, hope and happiness that has led me from the darkness into the light of that which is sacred.

in ethereal worlds I walk fertile grounds of faith that nourish the heart and soul with mesmerizing moments of insight, imagination and inspiration.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One


No comments:

Post a Comment