Thursday, May 6, 2021

Every Step You Take is an Evolutionary Step

 









every step you take is an evolutionary step. whether it is a step forward or backward is up to you. walk softly upon this earth with kindness, compassion and love as your guides and every step you take will be a revolutionary step that enhances and enriches your evolution.

I had a conversation with covid the other day and I told it that I was tired of the whole thing. all I want is to go to a cafe, a bookstore or an art gallery. all I want is to meet with friends. all I want is the freedom to be me. covid responded by saying these things take time to which I said the time has come for change. I responded by saying you can take your time and shove it. I am going to take my time and use it to free myself from shackles placed upon me by you and restraints put on me by myself. its not that I am done I am just done with you. I will begin this day by stepping outside and taking a deep breath of freedom.

I met one morning with exactly who I am and we talked at length about loving awareness, greater spirituality and how to live a happy life. what a beautiful way to start my day.

you are the source. be the source. a source of reverence, revelation, hope, transformation, happiness, liberation, peace, exultation, freedom, elation, light, elevation, love and spiritualization. you are the source. be the source.

I am inspired by nature. trees inspire me to grow. rivers inspire me to flow. the sun inspires me to warmly embrace hearts and souls. the moon inspires me to in the darkness light the way for myself and others. I am inspired by nature because that is natural for me.

impart to all you meet thoughts and feelings of peace and happiness for you are a teacher and a healer with the ability to positively benefit all beings blessed to cross your path.

I see your conspiracy theory and I counter with compassion, I hear your angry words and I share a poem of peace, I experience your ignorance and I react with kindness, no matter what you throw at me I will not sink to your level I will instead rise to a level of dignity and respect where I may dwell in the heart of a happiness of my own creation.

children are unique beautiful loving angels that remind us each and every day what heaven looks like.

holistic transformation occurs when we treat ourselves with kindness, compassion, honesty, love and respect.

we are messengers and when our messages are ones of higher truths that serve the greater good we awaken within ourselves and others a state of grace which will bless us with joyous well being.

the soul flowers when guided by love to rivers of light bursting with bliss.

the steps I take on my journey are leading me beyond the horizon to a place of peace where I may commune with spirit as I live in harmony with the divine.

be your own flame and let its healing light infuse you with love.

I like to change my thoughts from time to time as doing so gives birth to new beliefs that awaken my humanity while embracing me with wisdom and spirit.

mine is an attitude of belief that is hopeful, healing and an affirmation of my love for life.

there is a fire within that burns brightly and when accessed empowers us to grow into beings of light that blossom into bliss.

by trusting your heart and following your true nature you become enlightened in ways that embrace the eternal poetry of life.

I was out for a walk the other day and passed some neighbours on the street. we kept our distance and talked for a bit. we asked how we all were doing... we at one point talked about the vaccine. I said I was getting mine that afternoon. they said they had decided to abstain. I said okay. they then told me that they had lost some friends over that decision. I responded that what other people do is not my business. its called freedom. we all have to do what we feel is best for us. your life is you own and mine is my own. I look at you the same way I would if you were getting the shot. its called respect. I did get my shot yesterday. it was at a big leisureplex with a couple arenas...the whole event was organized beautifully. I was impressed. it was safe, quick, efficient... no side effects to this point. I had originally decided not to get the shot cause I am a curmudgeon and I haven't been to a doctor in fifteen years. however I have a family and it turns out that because of the restrictions I was the first one to get it. as I said I am feeling well. the point is it matters not to me what you do because its your life not mine. just know that whatever your choice I wish you well.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment