Thursday, May 27, 2021

Mine is a Heart Wide Open and a Spirit that is Wild and Free










mine is a heart wide open and a spirit that is wild and free.

the struggle I have been through the past year and a half has changed me for the better because it has made me aware of what is truly important to me as well as reminding me of how truly blessed I am. I know that I will emerge from this with a positive perspective and a sincere desire to manifest a destiny I can be proud of.

kindness met generosity on the road to greatness where they ventured forth breathing in fresh air and basking in the sunshine of spirit knowing that the journey they were on was beautiful and they were blessed.

there is a picture of a sacred smile on the face of myself as a child on the mantlepiece of my heart that was painted by spirit to remind me who I was, who I am, who I will be and who I was born to be.

change your life today. invite blessings in. be a force for good. celebrate your greatness. nourish your soul. open your heart. seek greater heights of happiness. weave into a bouquet all those things that make you beautiful. receive and bestow blessings. live and love a destiny of your own creation. change your life forever.

today happiness is my path, purpose and cause. it is what I strive for. it is my motivation and inspiration. it is my wish and my desire. tomorrow love is my path...

start each day with a breakfast of peace, freedom, openness, honesty, compassion, clarity, dignity, grace, bliss, blessings, light and love. then go out and find people to invite over for lunch.

when I am at one with creation I am at one with myself which makes me one whose life is a light of love that shines brightly and beautifully upon this earth.

the heart overflows with love when we liberate our true self and align with our sacred self.

I have had much time the past year and a half to rest and reflect which has given me inner and outer revelations that have helped me to move forward in a positive way into a more connected life.

be sure each and every day to take time to play for play can be an invigorating and inspiring pastime that is beautifully liberating.

I like to explore different ways and being and then be exactly who I have always been a person of love, truth, integrity and honesty whose life is spiritually grounded in common sense and compassion.

I was walking along the canal yesterday morning and I saw people walking, running, riding bikes... I also saw two ships, a number of dogs and two families of geese. I saw life and at that moment on that day life was a quite beautiful thing.

my ethereal nature and ephemeral wisdom got together to discuss my divine demeanor when my true self appeared and said thank you all for being a part of my life.

I broadened my perspective which widened my horizon and made it possible for me to see far beyond my reach and reality to mystical realms of wonder, wisdom and higher frequencies of love.

when I help others I holistically help, I spiritually help, I soulfully help, I metaphysically help and I divinely help.

within the spiritual spectrum is a place of gratitude which I visit when I am feeling lost for it is there that I am reminded of all the beauty and blessings in my life.

I have woven from the fabric of my life a destiny of strength, courage, kindness, compassion, light and love.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

 

No comments:

Post a Comment