Thursday, June 17, 2021

A Heart Educated in Love

 









a heart educated in love helps us to create a happier healthier life of faith, freedom, peace and prosperity.

I am reading a book of conversations between allen ginsberg and William s burroughs. when I am done that I will read the book non binary which is a memoir by genesis p orridge. I like to read every day it takes me away to a place of intelligence and inspiration where I am removed from lifes stress and struggle. I think that after I read the aforementioned books I will read a book on spirituality in the sixties.

poets and sages throughout the ages have inspired me with their words which moved me to share my words with the world with the hope that it would help others. know that every word has within it positive feelings, positive energy and profound love which I am sending to you all.

my a.d.d and my o.c.d. got together with my p.t.s.d. and confronted covid. they told it to piss off and leave me alone because I had enough to deal with. since then I have felt safer and more secure.

I feel the warmth of the sunlight on my soul when I walk a spiritually centered path to a better life that I have shaped with love.

there is goodness within each of us and when we embrace our true selves we free that goodness which creates a flow of positive energy that connects us to ourselves, each other, the earth, the heavens and the source.

I said something that meant nothing but somebody made something out of it that accomplished nothing good which was something I never intended but became something that bothered me greatly because I believed there was nothing I could do about it and then I did something that I thought was nothing but helped somebody see that they were something special which reminded me that I cant live my life according to what someone thinks I have to live it according to who I truly am. thats just something I thought you might like to know.

my life is a healing song. a lyrically beautiful tune that touches the heart and soul. a poetic tale of survival in which pure love and great joy are the reward. my life is a sacred prayer.

when life throws garbage at me I respond by cultivating goodness which helps me to blossom into a being of peace whose spirit is free and whose heart is happy.

I found happiness within the soul of my humanity for it was there I discovered my true self who helped me expand my consciousness and create a life that I could be proud of.

it took me two thirds of my life to believe that love was real and that I was worthy. it took me two thirds of my life to believe that I was real and that I was deserving. it took me a very short time to believe that my wife was real and that she was worthy. it took but a second to believe my son was real and that he was worthy. today we are all blessed to live a life of worth in which we are loved and we are love. it is real and it is beautiful.

the ascension of humanity begins when we as beings of light stand together in harmony and happiness with kindness as our path and love as our purpose.

god and government. why does it seem so often that the people who are supposed to be lifting us up are actually the ones holding us down. we need to let them know that they have lost their way and they need to start serving the greater good which is what they are supposed to be doing. it matters not what our political leanings are or who we pray to because we all have the same path and purpose which is to live a good honest decent kind loving life free of anger hatred and prejudice. humanity and family...

creativity positively charged by compassion and kindness serves humanity divine messages of love and light that connect our souls to the heavens and earth.

I want the story of my life to begin once upon a time there was born a beautiful being of light. I want the story of my life to end with the words and they loved happily ever after.

I come alive in those moments when I am touched by the kindness and compassion of pure positive people who let love flow from their heart and soul into this world and beyond.

share and shine the light within by expressing your true authentic self as this will open your heart, awaken your spirit and inspire your soul.

love carries with it life changing knowledge that lights the spirit and makes us come alive in illuminating and inspiring ways that manifest a richer happier life.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



No comments:

Post a Comment