Thursday, June 3, 2021

I Love Life and Life Loves me Back.











I love life and life loves me back.

I like to do things purifying and positive that encourage the soul to flourish and increase the possibility of true happiness.

I made a conscious choice during difficult times not to let my hardships impede the sacred flow of energy coming from my heart, soul and spirit.

self love met self respect and together they created a spirit filled life of miraculous beauty and blessings.

when we touch the heart of humanity we touch the divine and ours becomes a life filled with love, generosity, kindness and compassion.

I became fully alive when I made the choice to follow a path of love for it was then that miraculous changes occurred which led me to discover my bliss and embrace my blessings.

during those times when my heart becomes open I am inspired to bring greater light into the world which in turn blesses me with a more beautiful life than I ever thought possible.

my life path is a unique one that supports my soul, embraces my heart, raises my spirits and focuses my intentions on being brighter, better, brilliant, blessed and beautiful each and every day.

love yourself a little more each day and you will create a reservoir of pure positive energy that will light your way, lift your spirits and fill your life with freedom and faith.

open your heart and spread your wings as you soar in a clear direction toward the light of hope and into realms of heavenly happiness.

walk with me today in a more spiritual direction and let us share with the world our hearts loving energies and the sacred treasures of our soul.

know that you are a gift to the world. know that you are an answered prayer. know that you are a beacon of light. know that you are a true blessing. know that you are a being of divine purpose. know that you are loved. know that you are love. know! knowledge is a most beautiful thing.

choose each morning to be a source of inspiration that lives each moment in beautifully heart warming and opening ways.

with greater awareness and gentle loving energy from within I have managed through all the strife and struggle to make karmic choices that inspire the soul and ignite the sacred.

I made the conscious decision one day to do those things that were good for my whole being. It was a decision that would change my life for the better.

greatness, wholeness, courage and compassion visited me one day with the intention of inspiring and encouraging me to be the beautiful loving soul I was born to be. they succeeded. I am sending to all who are reading these words - love, light and positive healing energy.

profound lasting change began for me when I started focusing my energies on positively engaging the world in divinely beneficial ways that empowered hearts, minds and souls.

I like to illuminate my path with loving healing energies from my heart and soul as this helps me to live and love more vibrantly, beautifully and divinely.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

 

2 comments:

  1. If you are looking for the best and expert strategy coaching then Lara Schmoisman is the best marketing strategist and coach, podcaster, and international speaker at laraschmoisman.com. She is helping entrepreneurs and businesses across all types of industries to stand out from the crowd and grow in the digital world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. La reputacion de marca es la percepción que tienen los consumidores sobre una determinada marca, producto o servicio. Puede ser positiva o negativa atendiendo a las impresiones que tengan sobre sus imágenes, opiniones, determinadas campañas y los valores que transmiten.

    ReplyDelete