Thursday, June 24, 2021

I appreciate the miracle of life and the blessings it bestows upon me.

 











each morning when I awaken I rejoice in my awakening for I appreciate the miracle of life and the blessings it bestows upon me.

I like to learn different languages, the language of the heart, the language of the soul, the language of spirit and the language of love.

in fields of possibilities I discover gardens of opportunities that lead me to places of good fortune where I transcend my limitations and open sacred doorways to beauty, bliss and blessings.

every choice I make is a sacred choice, every relationship I have is a sacred relationship and every breath I take is a sacred breath, for I am at my core a sacred being of love and light.

I meet for breakfast each morning with ethics, integrity, morality, mindfulness, compassion, kindness, decency, dignity, common sense and love to discuss how we can create and share the highest quality of life.

I like to celebrate my uniqueness by cultivating well being, facilitating deep transformation and continuously renewing my passion for life.

I am a cosmic soul in an endless ocean of profound pleasure and liberating wisdom whose soul purpose is to love and be loved.

I met passion, spirit and integrity walking down the street one day and I asked them for directions to my destiny and they gave me a mirror and said I was already there.

from every person I meet no matter if they are positive or negative I gain wisdom and knowledge that sparks my vision, illuminates my path, generates goodness and initiates a world of transformation.

it was when I started to live in harmony with my higher self that I began to engage in eminently satisfying activities that manifested happiness.

I was accessing inner wisdom the other day when I discovered pockets of joy and an oasis of inspiration. I think I will look within more often.

I have thoughts, visions and ideas from which I build understanding, awareness and awakening which gives me perceptions and perspectives that nurture and nourish thereby making mine a path of peace and purpose that is positive and profound.

I was waiting for enlightenment one day when a dream which had wings flew by and shouted out that enlightenment is not something you wait for its something you set free for it already exists within you.

if you were to look deep within you would get a glimpse of the mystical which would open your mind, heart, spirit and soul to the true miracle of who you are.

a stream of compassionate consciousness washes over me cleansing my soul and caressing my heart whenever I am blessed by the kindness and love of others.

I have always dared to be different. I have always been me unapologetically. I have always embraced my oddities and shared my quirks. I have always challenged the norm and embraced the strange. I have always no matter how low life became held my head high. I have always waved my weirdness in the face of convention. I have always had the courage to share that part of me that is a bit crazy. I have always acknowledged and never apologized for my a.d.d - o.c.d. - p.t.s.d and depression. I have always been me in spite of opposition. I have always been and will always be exactly who I am supposed to be. I Am Me!

stand with me in the sunlight of the sacred and let us look into the soul of humanity with the intention of doing our utmost to make the world a better place.

you are an artistic creation of transcendent beauty whose sacred essence is such that within your heart and soul is a love most glorious ready to embrace heaven, earth and humanity.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One






No comments:

Post a Comment