Thursday, July 8, 2021

Once Upon A Time I Truly Opened Myself To Love

 











once upon a time I truly opened myself to love which turned out to be all I really needed to live happily ever after.

my journey has been one of authenticity, originality, honesty, integrity and courage in which I have tried each day to be a better man than I was the day before.

just be yourself. doing so nurtures the spirit with a positive flow of healing energy. just be you. the real you. the beautiful you. the sacred you. the loving you. just be who you were born to be.

sacred skills when used with practical wisdom bring miracles into our lives that we may grow spiritually, live happily and love divinely.

when you inner landscapes are free of struggle and strife your outer garden will be a place of peace and tranquility where you can blossom into beauty.

I awoke one morning to the sound of angelic voices singing heart opening songs which breathed life into my day inspiring me to beautifully craft a path of greater happiness.

spirits walk with me telling tales of glorious moments and great miracles that have followed me throughout my life lifting me from the darkness into the light.

I know that mine will be a beautiful loving future because i have done my best to make this a kind compassionate present.

greater insight combined with positive intentions stimulates feelings of love which enhance the quality of life with a constant flow of profoundly sacred energy.

I am a poet of spirit who lives and loves poetically using every word as a blessing that I bestow upon the world.

a positive sense of self fills life with profound daily experiences of incredible beauty which stimulate spiritual transformation.

I like to engage in spiritual practices that promote kindness and goodness for they bring me moments of profound peace that weave my life together with sacred threads of love.

the spirit asks me questions that provoke positive change. the soul gives me answers that inspire passion and purpose. that is how I start each day and that is why each day is a blessing.

breathe in happiness for today, breathe out hope for tomorrow and be thankful for every day that you are blessed with the ability to breathe.

the god within was talking to the god without about the goodness inherent is us all when the goddess above embraced everyone with a love that inspired growth and glory.

whenever I am feeling unsure, lost and alone I make my way home to truth which helps me to change my reality into one of courage, compassion and confidence.

we have a powerful purpose that profoundly impacts others when with self awareness, self belief, self respect and self love we set out with the intention of sharing those strengths with the world.

I am grateful for my gifts for they help me to fully express who I am in a manner that embraces the heart with awareness, appreciation, awakening and well being.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment