Thursday, July 1, 2021

A Greater Truth of Individual Awakening and Deep Powerful Healing

 












with good intentions explore the spiritual and yours will be a mystical journey in which you experience great joy as you are embraced by the light of transformation.

the more I contributed to positive change the easier it was for me to evolve to a greater truth of individual awakening and deep powerful healing.

self appreciation for me opened my eyes and heart to the true beauty of who I am and the divine blessings of every soul I meet.

once while planting seeds of awareness and awakening I changed how I viewed myself and from that moment on I began to be one with all that is.

with healing intentions I do my best to engage in activities that motivate, elevate, encourage and inspire as this not only helps others it also helps me.

make the choice to be someone who lights the way for others and the benefits will be soul nourishing experiences which make a lasting loving impact on your life.

times of great change are upon us and we who approach them with kindness, compassion, common sense and love will be blessed with profound transformative experiences of hope, healing and happiness.

we honor and celebrate our true self when we joyfully connect to the significance of our soul and align with our sacred purpose.

embrace your own magnificence, embrace your true nature and embrace the divine within for the miracle of life is itself a sweet embrace.

make a conscious effort to manifest your intentions and yours will be a journey of life affirming truths in which you are a beacon of inspiration whose extraordinary essence helps others live in positive ways that serve the greater good.

mine is a path of peace and prayer in which I connect with spiritual beings through angelic communication and together we use the light and love from our hearts to go forth and help others.

take a positive approach to life and life will guide you toward peace, happiness and harmony.

one day my thoughts became beliefs that turned into truths which evolved into actions that elevated my existence by embracing the essence of who I am with love.

the impossible happens when we happen upon the impossible and do whatever we can to make it a revitalizing reality that improves the quality of our life.

awareness of angels here on earth is what made me fall in love with life and become my highest self.

I honor the old ways while living my life in my own way for I have found that those things which make me different are blessings that throughout my life have liberated, elevated, inspired, empowered, transformed and enriched every step along my path to divine happiness.

make time in your life for miracles. make an effort to invite heaven into your home. open your heart and soul to angels, ancestors, gods and goddesses. do those things that serve you well. live and love at the highest level possible.

I found peace within when I started to believe in myself because for me self belief was a light filled reality that empowered my life by inspiring me to engage in positive activities which filled my world with love.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



No comments:

Post a Comment