Thursday, July 29, 2021

People of Greater Spiritual Health

 










beautiful and lovable are those people of greater spiritual health who share their gifts freely and unconditionally with others.

I was exploring new ideas in unique and meaningful ways when I heard the whispers of angels telling me that simplest way to create miracles in my life was to fill my heart with love and joy.

the more doors of opportunity we open the more choices we are presented with and the more choices we are presented with the greater the possibility that we will discover heaven on earth.

I quench the spirit with all things good and the light of the divine makes my world a little bit clearer which allows me to see more fully the blessings in my life.

we grow spiritually when we walk pathways of positive choice to places of joyful discovery where beautiful sacred people dwell in peace and freedom.

living more fully deepens and enriches life by generating positive energy, creating more joy and embracing each day with countless blessings.

mine is a poetic path of peace and prayer where actions are life affirming messages that elevate and inspire.

awaken the dreamer within and bring them outside into the light where together you can make every dream one of great joy that transforms each moment into a divine reality.

I once discovered my divinity playing in a sandbox with all that is sacred where they built castles of compassion which cultivate kindness.

a smile is a seed for growth and growth is a seed for transformation, transformation is a seed for happiness and happiness is a seed for bliss, bliss is a seed for spirit and spirit is a seed for love ... let us all plant seeds from which a better world will grow.

I have always sought out higher truths for inspiration because with each new discovery I evolve to a place of greater understanding that brings me closer to heaven.

my home is a home for the heart and soul where harmony and happiness give greater meaning to life.

give yourself the gift of you. the real you, the generous you, the peaceful you, the inspiring you, the compassionate you, the positive you, the gentle you, the nurturing you, the mystical you and the loving you. give the world the gift of you.

begin this day with love. walk your path with joy. dance in ecstasy on sacred Mother Earth. journey into gardens of peace and freedom. end this day with love.

the higher my spirits are the greater my contribution to the world and to my true authentic sacred self.

be a bright light upon this earth. dance and sing where dreams blossom. be generous and sincere. live with dignity and integrity. be uniquely you.

the human spirit is an alchemical blessing from which we can create wisdom, wellness, beauty and bliss.

vibrant is the state of joy that occurs when mind, body, soul and spirit are in union with the earth and the heavens.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment