Thursday, August 12, 2021

I have a Deep Reverence for Life

 











I have a deep reverence for life that helps me overcome challenges, transcend struggles, face fears and triumph over adversity. I call that reverence love.

may every thought be a precious gift that plants seeds of joy in the garden of your soul and may every action be a sacred blessing that spreads seeds of love within the heart of humanity.

do those things that positively benefit yourself and others as this will create lasting profound change which will breathe life and love into everything you do.

I journeyed deep within one day and found glory, greatness and goodness saying affirmations and prayers intended to fill my heart and soul with transcendent truths meant to alter my existence in blessed beautiful ways.

life is a poetic journey of the soul which when honored, cherished and celebrated is a sacred blessing that is cosmic, transformational and transcendent.

show kindness to yourself and you help heal your wounds, show kindness to others and you help heal the world. let us on this day make it our purpose to simply show kindness in every thought, intention, action, expression, smile, touch, situation and prayer.

are you ready. are you ready for blessings. are you ready for joy. are you ready for healing. are you ready for happiness. are you ready for transformation. are you ready for freedom. are you ready for miracles. are you ready for love. are you ready.

people interpret things I say according to their own truths and beliefs which is fine. I just want you all to know my intent is pure and that me and mine are safe, secure, happy and healthy. I wish the best for everyone. I hope everyone is at peace. I may sometimes use my words to purge but that is for me a release that opens my mind, heart and soul which in turn inspires me to share messages of love. i hope you are well on this day. I hope you are happy. I hope you are at peace. I hope you are loved. blessings to all.

with compassionate truth and pure personal divinity I seek to bring laughter, light and love to myself, my family, my friends, the world around me and the heavens above me.

I inspired hope who motivated happiness who expanded awareness who empowered truth who cultivated love who enlightened me.

the more lovingly I connect with people the more courage I have to face my fears and manifest the life I dream of and desire.

the appreciation for the blessings and miracles in my life has been whats made me happier and more at peace.

I saw an opinion the other day arguing with another opinion about somebody elses opinion when a seemingly random opinion jumped into the argument which inspired me to ask if anybody had an opinion on never-ending opinions given by the opinionated which somehow upset them all. at least I think it did but thats just my opinion.

my purpose in life has always been to live and love happily ever after. actually before, during and after.

I live with a clarity of mind that helps me grow in harmony and peace with my true sacred self.

I build my foundation with positive thoughts from which I manifest profound realities that help me create something beautiful which fosters kindness, compassion and love.

love is flowing through my body opening my heart and freeing my spirit while helping me to make positive choices that enrich and enhance my existence.

this crisis is interesting for me because in my family I am the only one who doesn't have a family doctor. when I first met my wife I hadn't been to a doctor in twenty years. once we were together she convinced me to go but I didn't like it. today its been about fifteen years since i have seen a doctor. I am one of those old stubborn guys. I have a walk it off mentality. so when I express my concerns about this crisis in regards to those who refuse to get vaccinated remember that had I been single I probably wouldn't have gotten mine because thats just who I am. this however isn't about just me and I am not single. so I decided to do what I believed was best for our family and get vaccinated which has worked out well. we are happy and healthy. once again no matter your choice I hope you are also happy and healthy. be well my friends. be well.










by
MicHEAL Teal 
The Ancient One 

No comments:

Post a Comment